HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Roman Empire 13.02

pvt.conners

Major
89 Badges
May 8, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Battle for Bosporus
Alright, new teaser today. Also, maybe we should post all the teasers to come in this thread instead of a new one each week, like the strange creatures over on the Stellaris forums.

Link

Teaser tuesday! Tomorrow someone's dream will come true...
Desktop 13-02-2018 13-32-48-864.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I knew they were going to do something incredibly stupid like this.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Alright, new teaser today. Also, maybe we should post all the teasers to come in this thread instead of a new one each week, like the strange creatures over on the Stellaris forums.

Link

Teaser tuesday! Tomorrow someone's dream will come true...
View attachment 334917

If we're going to dump them all in one thread, then please use the threadmarks to mark new twitter posts. I get lost in the Stellaris thread because the discussion gets jumbled up between multiple twitter posts, each with its own subject.

As long as it's a decision only player can take I have no strong feelings.

I mean yeah, they could have spent the time better, but I imagine scripting this took an hour or two.

Also, it's possible that @podcat finally took trolling lessons from @Wiz.

Reactions:
Such a waste of time and a complete FU to half the players.
Half? I think that is a bit of an over exaggeration. It may seem like half as most of the voices on this forum will be dissenters. However the player base stats tell an entirely different story don't they?
Do you even play Italy? If so, then simply don't choose that path.
If playing against Italy, what do you care what type of hat Mussolini has on his head?
And 15 seconds after the update is released there will be at least one mod that will change everything that it can.
It is a game. Take a deep breath. It is just a game.

Edit: Don't get yourself full blown suspended

• 1Like
Reactions:
Seriously, more alt-history garbage? Could we at least get something resembling a historical WW2 first? Is it too much to ask from a supposedly WW2 grand strategy game?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Mussolini was explicit about his desire to recreate the Roman empire so this is actually a plausible path if you assume an Italy that is reasonably successful rather than imploding.

I'm part of the "stick to plausible history" faction and I have no issues with it. Hell, my first game this patch will probably be a Roman Italian run just for the giggles.

Reactions: