HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
09.08.21 Purged the wrong person after all
Beriya kills Stalin :oops:

dead.png

link leads to post

• 13Like
Reactions:
Not a fan of Instagram, but I suppose if that's where teasers are now, that's where I'll go
Hopefully there will still be teasers on twitter.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Infiltrate the NKVD
Here in America, is very good, intelligence infiltrate subversive groups. In old country, subversive group infiltrate you!

edit: now I seriously want a national focus called "Television watches you".

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Reactions:
Still holding my hope for Zhukov's Red Army Junta meme Easter Egg

Reactions:
Beriya kills Stalin :oops:

View attachment 746780

link leads to post

Poor soviet girls...

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Do you guys think Beriya will actually have his own path like Soviet Union literally being led by NKVD or will he just be a temporary leader before Trotsky/Bukharin or anyone else takes over?

• 3Like
Reactions:
So it is true you either die a hero or live long enough to become an instragram thot.

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Do you guys think Beriya will actually have his own path like Soviet Union literally being led by NKVD or will he just be a temporary leader before Trotsky/Bukharin or anyone else takes over?
Yes. I think the teaser probably refers to some other non-Stalinist path, and in it you have Beriya in charge for a little bit just after Stalin dies, until he gets replaced by the real deal (whoever that, I'm also assuming Trotsky/Bukharin).

Reactions:
Maybe this is some way of the military dictatorship of the NKVD? It sounds crazy, but anything can be. Just as the SS can overthrow Hitler and choose either Goering or Himmler, so here we can kill Stalin and choose a successor - Beria or Yezhov.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Maybe this is some way of the military dictatorship of the NKVD? It sounds crazy, but anything can be. Just as the SS can overthrow Hitler and choose either Goering or Himmler, so here we can kill Stalin and choose a successor - Beria or Yezhov.

That's actually not crazy.

In fact, it's the most real option for government change in 1936 and for subversion of the Revolution.

How extensive do you guys reckon the white russian/monarchist part will be?
Ahistorical political branches range from as few as 9 focuses (Legitimist France) to 28 or more (Kaiser Germany, lots of shared branches make this one tricky to count).

So at a lazy guess, somewhere in that range.