• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But SURPRISE , Venezuela started a play against me. Soon things got a little out of control ...

2022_11_25_4.jpg

SUA and Spain joined Venezuela and a big opportunity showed up... The best possible start ?

Claimed White House (that would cripple USA bureaucracy, they do badly after they lose Washington)

And a Puppet Spain war goal :) This wouldn't be possible directly as if i try to start that more European nations would join to help Spain.

So to recap i'm at war with France, half of South America, USA and Spain. in 1846... i learned some new things in this war

2022_11_25_6.jpg

France, as expected, put all troops in Madras treaty port.

I was pretty confident that i dont have to use any generals there. A few North India states generals with some 50 troops were enough (they got good troops those states North of India).

Initially French got a few wins but after i sunk most of their convoys the Sikh generals pushed them out, no assistance from me needed.

My generals were doing other things:

the bigger ones:

- one naval invading Washington
- one defending Gibraltar (all attempts to atack out of Gibraltar failed, i guess you need superiority in numbers to get out of a practical encirclement)
- one holding 5000km of front in Canada ...

the smaller ones were finishing up Argentina and Venezuela, after Bolivia and Chile surrendered

2022_11_25_7.jpg

Best attaking general from North Sea HQ took Washington, then i freed him and sent him to invade Valencia in Spain.

Once he landed the Spanish sent some troops to defend there and i was able to advance out of Gibraltar too. Spain troops were pretty poor so they were occupied pretty fast.

2022_11_26_4.jpg

USA took a while to get to -100 war support but after a 2 years war i'm finally at peace , with Washington, Spain puppet , Venezuela and best states from Peru, Bolivia and Chile.

At start the war seemed scarry but once you ignore France troops that can't do nothing after they lose at sea it wasn't that bad, only a lot a troops to move and paying attention to what happens

2022_11_26_5.jpg

A restart? Oh, when it was going so well. :( Keep following btw, sorry for lack of replies.

A restart? Oh, when it was going so well. :( Keep following btw, sorry for lack of replies.

the main reason for restart was that my PC couldn't handle migration after 42 years, no chance to finish the game

while a replay i also have time to plan the new PC buy, is long due :D