• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Puppet USA without war

2022_12_03_1.jpg

How did you annex USA? I have no possible diplo plays to annex vassals in my games?

How did you annex USA? I have no possible diplo plays to annex vassals in my games?

I puppeted them at the 3rd war (1st White House, 2nd war took 4 states, 3rd was puppet)

I think Dominion diplomatic play is kinda useles, just adds an extra step. the AI will do nothing useful for you as dominion.

did you used make dominion? then you can only puppet them then annex, thats why i think dominon is just a waste of time
No, I have them as puppet.

Do you have relations above Cordial with them ? You can puppet them only if relations < 20
Think they were at max, I placed the relationship improvement and waited years.

Think they were at max, I placed the relationship improvement and waited years.

its counter intuitive but to annex you need lower relations, under Cordial , aka not green (<=19)

lower relations then you will be able to annex puppets. usually if you hover mouse over a country in diplomatic play it will say why is not available for that diplo play