• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interest groups are manageable, nobody is happy but who cares, +1M in the green

2022_11_20_8.jpg

Noticed i can't go under 25% radicals because discrimination i decided it's time for multiculturalism. Here is a break point, if the PC will start to struggle later probably i will come back to this date and replay without multiculturalism

Multiculturalism passed on 1st try.

2022_11_20_9.jpg

2 landings in Italy and war was over pretty fast for them. The part in Algeria took much longer.

2022_11_21_3.jpg

Got this event, +30 Army Offence for a couple years. Must make bank on this and win some wars in Europe!

2022_11_21_4.jpg

France is at war with Austria somewhere. Germany is trying to conquer Beijing. AI got much more active lately. As Germany has Elbe province with Oil i think Germany will lose 6 states soon (hopefuly)

2022_11_21_5.jpg2022_11_21_6.jpg2022_11_21_7.jpg

Germany War Part 1

Asked for 6 states, France and Russia jump to help Germany, 1.6M vs. 1.6M troops

2022_11_21_2.jpg

Launched 2 naval invasions to be sure i get one foothold at least.

Few things i noticed:

1. If you occupy capitol of enemy that counts as 100% war goals, doesn't matter which they are.

2. Need to make sure enemy war goals are defended and capitol safe.

3. AI war engine needs major tweaks: AI uses way too many troops against attacker puppets (instead on advancing on core enemy teritory , fronts they have available but AI doesn't push against it). France is using 250K against Algeria (not defending it), Germany 250K against Denmark while enemy advances on Berlin where they keep 100k.

4. Anti convoy raiding game play is inexistant. I didn't managed to defend shipping lanes not even once so i ignore it and focus on raiding myself. The protect convoys play doesn't make any sense. Didn't tried yet to raid in zones where enemy raid, maybe for once i manage to engage an enemy raiding fleet. Edit: I tried raiding exactly in the red circle after enemy sunk my convoys and managed to get a fight from that fleet. Counter-intuitive but works. I guess the protect shipping lanes is useles button.

From 2 invasions one was success and one failure.

2022_11_21_3.jpg2022_11_21_4.jpg2022_11_21_5.jpg

Battle for Berlin was won, now it's just a matter of months before war ends. The defence is so high that once you take something it's hard to lose it.

2022_11_21_6.jpg

If i'm fast enough i could get another maybe 15 months of Zeppelin event +30 offence buff for another European war

Last edited:
Next 8 years i tried to keep under -50 infamy and prepare to be able to go full war mode then (and i did, in 1858, after 22 years already hit -1000 infamy :D)

Secured the source of wisdom in Eastern Mali, even without borders they gave up (AI shold never give up when attacker doest have any connection to the war objective)

2022_11_23_3.jpg