• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
o_O

This is a strange AAR, and yet very funny. Keep it up.

anonymous4401 said:
It is a cute puppy, isn't it?

Thank you, thank you. Let me look and see if I have any decent ones.

This is it on this computer. I'll have to look elsewhere for others. I have about 150 on my computer and my girlfriend's.

joshdance.jpg

My girlfriend put the shirt on him in this one, I just made out with him. :D
cheatingonme.jpg

If you give me until tomorrow, there's a few on my girlfriend's computer where he's showing teeth. One of them makes him look like a freaking psycho.

JoshWeber said:
If you give me until tomorrow, there's a few on my girlfriend's computer where he's showing teeth. One of them makes him look like a freaking psycho.

It's A dog, it would look psycho if it didn't have any teeth! Maybe you can sick your dog on anonymous4401 to convince him to update ;)

generalbob said:
Uhhhh.... let me out? Please?

Err... I'll think about it... Hah I won't :D

I've got golden retrievers myself. While they're significantly worse at kicking ass than German Shepherds (or is that a Dobie? I can't really tell), they're also much better for picking up chicks, on account of they can look like puppies pretty much forever.

I'll have to dredge up a photo.

As I've said in my other AAR, the reason I'm not updating is because my internet connection hasn't been working for the past ten days.

anonymous4401 said:
As I've said in my other AAR, the reason I'm not updating is because my internet connection hasn't been working for the past ten days.

Then how do you talk now?

FRAUD! *steals his soul back*

Wow! Moderator attention! :eek:

Well, at last this AAR will be updated.

After weeks of fighting, the mighty forces of the Bukkharan Sheep Force have occupied the province of Khiva, setting it all on fire!

(Except for a small portion of it, which is on fire, but on green fire.)

(And another part of Khiva, which is invisible, and guarded by invisible ninjas)

bokharaa17pi.png

What is Dr. Xylem's insidious plan? The plan is of such insidiosity that its insidiousness exceeds all of the most insidiously insidious plans ever insidiously crafted by insidious minds all over this insidious world. Of insidiousness.

To this end, Dr. Xylem has brought upon the Legions of Spam to infest this thread, attracting their mortal enemy, the Valde Star, a battlestation with the power to destroy an entire thread system with a mighty blast of its moderator cannon. In its quest to eradicate all spam, Dr. Xylem hopes to use the Valde Star's power for his own ends, indeed, to destroy the entire thread and all that is within it.

orbit5hy.png

Will Dr. Xylem's plan succeed? Stay tuned to find out, and don't do whatever it was you guys did to get this thread closed for two hours. :mad:

Nice to have you back. What we did was to do unofficial guest-AAR:s, two that is, if my memory serves me right. One of them was good, but the other was just plain sick, "vodka-tron" anyone?

Lurken said:
Nice to have you back. What we did was to do unofficial guest-AAR:s, two that is, if my memory serves me right. One of them was good, but the other was just plain sick, "vodka-tron" anyone?

And it was great fun, but it landed me a warning.
*Behaving nicely now*

PS: I can, if Anonymous wants, re-post my update, entitled The sea battle on the pond.

Good to see you back.... funny how life works huh? The best thing I post is deleted..... I'll put it in the OT forum maybe.... :D

I like the Valdemar Cannon; you should send it to him if he hasn't already seen it. :cool:

Look at that mathematical equation in the picture.

I knew Paradox often made complicated games but WOW :eek:

That's not a mathematical equation! :mad:

It is a diagram, representing the boundary operator from the set generated by the n-cubes on X to the set generated by the n-1-cubes on X. And the diagram is hardly complicated.

For those transgressions, you will have to pay an additional 1000 anonymous4401 points if you want to buy your soul back. :mad:

anonymous4401 said:
That's not a mathematical equation! :mad:

It is a diagram, representing the boundary operator from the set generated by the n-cubes on X to the set generated by the n-1-cubes on X. And the diagram is hardly complicated.

For those transgressions, you will have to pay an additional 1000 anonymous4401 points if you want to buy your soul back. :mad:

Nooooooooooooooooo how will I ever regain your gracity?! :(

Hey anonymous4401. I was wondering...how much for Henry V. Keipers soul?
It would look really nice on the wall in my bathroom. I would appreciate an answer.

Yours truly, Lurken.