• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anonymous4401 said:
Ironic, isn't it? I update after not updating for a month, at the behest of my fans, and...

No one responds.

Except for you, Semi-Lobster. You get a pogo-stick.

OK, OK. Good update. I like the utter randomness of it. Organic turtles?

anonymous4401 said:
Ironic, isn't it? I update after not updating for a month, at the behest of my fans, and...

No one responds.

Except for you, Semi-Lobster. You get a pogo-stick.

It gave me a nice laugh, but there was nothing really to comment on.

King of Minors said:
It gave me a nice laugh, but there was nothing really to comment on.

I was just expecting some 'Hooray, it's back!' types of things.

I thought that that was customary when a popular AAR arose again after a deep sleep...

Ha, tossing my soul about like a wet towel. Shows how much you treasure souls. :D

BTW, what was your inspiration for your signature style...... ;)

Long, long ago on a sunny day/
In a land very far away/
There lived two men from the upper crust/
The Aristocrat & Capitalist Show!

One would vote conservative/
The other would vote liberal/
If Bukkhara were a democracy (Which it isn't!)/

One had his estate liquefied/
The other outlawed by the sultan guy/
They both really hate communists/

Now they live together to make ends meet/
Until the day they can get off the street/
Living in the glory days/
Of Bukkhara, USA!

The Aristocrat & Capitalist show, coming to a station near you!

Yes.

Anon., if you give me Henry v. Keiper's soul, I'll advertise your AARs in my signature. How's that? Also, an update would be nice.

Cestius111 said:
Will anyone stop this insanity
The insanity is a response to the non-existence of updates, only Anonymous can stop the insanity. ;) (or someone else who decides to do their own update and get warned.) ;)

Just read this AAR for the first time. I was crippled with insane giggles of laughter and delight. I applaud thee Anonymous this truly is a great in making. Though Victoria 5, HoI7 and EU54 will all have been released, patched to 99.99 and played to death before this AAR is ever played through to 1920. :)

BTW: I can't help but compare you humour with Douglas Adams.

Glad to see that I've gained a few readers over this past week. I don't understand my sense of humour either. I also don't understand why I don't update this AAR very often.

It's quite hard to keep up with my reputation. You can hop over to my Secrets of the AARk AAR, which I've just updated, to staid your thirst for awhile until I get the next update going.

Have patience.

If thou doest not update this AAR soon thee shall have a Ravenous bloodblatter beast of Traal unleashed upon thee. (A mind boggleingly stupid animal that assumes if you can't see it, it can't see you, therefore wrap a towel round your face and your safe).

- Douglas Adams

Luckily, I am completely blind. :cool: