• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
See? I knew I was right to pass this off to Nikolai! Well done, sir. And a great choice.

Wow, thanks a lot!! Its an honour to be awarded a prize just for reading great stories and leaving the occasional comment. Much appreciated!

Thanks you!
Indeed, that is what the Fan of the Week is all about. Just read the stories and leave a comment. It is devoutly to be wished by us all! :D Congratulations!

Congrats sebas, well deserved. :D

Congratulations sebas, richly deserved. Anyone who can hang around through such erratic updating schedules is truly a worthy winner of this award.

Very many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Congratulations @sebas379 !

See? I knew I was right to pass this off to Nikolai! Well done, sir. And a great choice.

Indeed, that is what the Fan of the Week is all about. Just read the stories and leave a comment. It is devoutly to be wished by us all! :D Congratulations!

Some great suggestions there from @Nikolai (plus I appreciate the nod), and I think @sebas379 is a fine choice. Congratulations!

Congrats sebas, well deserved. :D

Congratulations sebas, richly deserved. Anyone who can hang around through such erratic updating schedules is truly a worthy winner of this award.

Very many congratulations.

My felicitations!

Congratulations!

Thank you all for the felicitations! I've had a busy week so I'm gonna have to do some looking around quickly to nominate a successor. So many good choices...

And then work happened and this completely slipped between the cracks, sorry!

I've decided to nominate an avid follower of my own AAR's who always chimes in with an encouraging comment. Congrantuations @markkur!!

Reactions:
Very many congratulations

Many gratulations.:)

Well, if it's open again, I can do what I was considering doing last time. I hope folks don't mind (because full disclosure: Lewis is one of my very best friends!) but I think it would be appropriate at this juncture to award this to stnylan again. It's been over two years since last he received this honor and it gets him one step closer to @Enewald. ;) Better step up that game, Enewald. :D

stnylan has consistently been one of the greatest fans of these boards for well over a decade, even with some stops and starts due to real life (like, um...I don't know...getting married? Having children?) He is a former moderator and one of the best writAARs to have passed through this area, but his most enduring gift to us has been his capacity to not just read a lot, but to leave well informed and copious comments wherever he lands. There is seriously no way to accurately quantify his impact on AARland even with his amazing post count and this now being his 8th Fan of the Week!

Congratulations my dear friend @stnylan! Each and every time you have been passed this award, it is and will always be well deserved! And further, I know that you will take the moment to pick a worthy successor. Thanks for all you do around here!