Europa Universalis IV: Emperor is coming June 9th

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have they made new Achievements public?

• 1Like
Reactions:
People who are worried about the DLC should just watch the twitch streams of the DLC. It will literally be that when you buy it.

I have been. Paradox recently has been a bit of let down, but I'm hopeful. However, LaR looked good on the streams, but turned out to be buggy and fell a bit short on Spain graphically and content wise. The stream is not as strong of an idicator of what I will be getting in the DLC. The update, sure; but not the DLC.

Reactions:
People who are worried about the DLC should just watch the twitch streams of the DLC. It will literally be that when you buy it.

I've seen overpowered Bohemia and underpowered Austria, Portugal turned into Brazil because Portugal still is underpowered and focused too much on trade ideas, weak Pope and strong Reformation, granted all of these could've been due to player decisions, except Portugal turning into Brazil, but it shows that Cathlocism is still weak, Bohemia still smashes around the HRE, Poland and Hungary, we didn't get to see how France works due to a passive French-Spanish hugbox that then got smashed and don't exist now, Burgundy was killed in war so didn't get to see how Burgundian Inheritance works, HRE is effectively dead and nothing has been shown of how it works during the game, seems like no one is using marines and/or maritime forts. I want this expansion to be great and I will buy it, but man the stream has kind of been the opposite of what we've been told through DDs, but again, that could be player's faults and decisions.

• 2Like
Reactions: