• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This Is Madness - Story Of The Crumbling Europe [House Angelos] by Czokletmuss

All hope lies in Rome -- A science fiction Byzantine AAR by defensedefumer

Bloodsnake and Battlewolf-the Botners of Jórvik-Revan86

The Queen of Cities: A Byzantine AAR by RossN

Blood on the Sand - Tales of OutremAAR (HIP) by Khryses

O' Flower of Scotland-A Scotland The Old Gods AAR by Asantahene

The House of Threedrop [A Game of Thrones AAR] by Henry v. Keiper

The Queen of Cities: A Byzantine AAR by RossN

The Komnenian Restoration by Jarren
This Is Madness- Story of the Crumbling Europe by CzokletMuss
Completely Random Ironman AAR with pictures by CSAGeneral

Last edited:
Here are your Q3 winners for the ACAs in 2014!

We have a four way tie for fourth place (and, appropriately, they all got four votes): The Legacy of the Vogelius Dynasty, by Groogy; The Pendragon Chronicles by Saxon125; Asantahene's O' Flower of Scotland; and the Queen of Cities by RossN.

For third place, Khryses' Blood on the Sand is our winner with five votes.

Tommy4Ever makes his second appearance in the ACAs with the first installment of Freedom is a Noble Thing, which weirdly enough got exactly as many votes (7) as the second installment did.

Standing atop the heap of CKII AARs is CzokletMuss's This is Madness, which also won in Q1! This time, he earned an impressive 11 votes.

Congratulations to all the winners! Even receiving a single vote is a huge honor, and I hope you check out each and every one of these AARs. Thank you all for voting, and I'll see you in 2015 for the Q4 ACAs and the Year End Awards!

Here are your Q3 winners for the ACAs in 2014!

We have a four way tie for fourth place (and, appropriately, they all got four votes): The Legacy of the Vogelius Dynasty, by Groogy; The Pendragon Chronicles by Saxon125; Asantahene's O' Flower of Scotland; and the Queen of Cities by RossN.

For third place, Khryses' Blood on the Sand is our winner with five votes.

Tommy4Ever makes his second appearance in the ACAs with the first installment of Freedom is a Noble Thing, which weirdly enough got exactly as many votes (7) as the second installment did.

Standing atop the heap of CKII AARs is CzokletMuss's This is Madness, which also won in Q1! This time, he earned an impressive 11 votes.

Congratulations to all the winners! Even receiving a single vote is a huge honor, and I hope you check out each and every one of these AARs. Thank you all for voting, and I'll see you in 2015 for the Q4 ACAs and the Year End Awards!
Congratulations to everyone and thank you for voting for "This Is Madness" - I'm honored to receive this distinction for the second time! :)