• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
September 4th 2008

The British Home Front​

In a return to style of the WW2 Home front, Gordon Brown sets out creating propaganda videos to be released frequently to keep up peoples spirits.

In a recent opinion poll, Gordon Browns popularity had increased by 13% since the war started, according to a recent opinion poll.

The First video was as follows:

union%20jack_v01.jpg

This is a party broadcast by the labour party.

British soldiers are setting up defences along our coastlines for the chance of a American invasion!

Our armed forces are going all out, fighting on land sea and air giving the yanks a lesson or two on how to fight properly! Our glorious European allies have been sending us massive amounts of military aid as it has become clear we are going to be a target!

But we know our nation will never fall with these fellows! You can feel in safe hands with us!

british.jpg

The French and German armies have arrived! In our next plan for defense from the Americans, we can feel safe with such a large well trained force defending our country!

You can trust the labour party with keeping the country going! Large movements have been put forward to keep the country self-sufficient without American food.

Farming.jpg

More and more of the country is being farmed, no child will go hungry on Gordon Browns watch!

GordonBrownED.jpg

Brown giving a thumbs up to the people in his latest move! The British people will not be defeated! Forward Europe! To victory!

eu_Img.jpg
The image fades out, with the EU national anthem playing.​

Last edited:
Tornadoli said:
I wonder, will Poland also play a significant role in this? :D
I hope so.

All of Europe has a roll. Polands forces right now are preparing to help defend the UK. The First chapter is almost over. The United states is preparing to invade. The second chapter is about to begin :)

Lord Finnish said:
I hope that the flame war doesn't cause this AAR to be closed.

:rofl:

Why what? Please don't just say one word as a question. It's rather annoying.

I believe he just stated that Hm... Why? is a question. Like;
(This is a) Question: Hm... Why?

Anyway, nice AAR. I enjoy when there's alot of pictures and little text. Reading on computer screens make me sick, sadly. I'll follow this!

Thinsulate said:
Why what? Please don't just say one word as a question. It's rather annoying.
What else? Why the war? ;)

Personally I think that the reasons behind the war are all going to be revealed in due time.

As you wrote, Canada is probably in an horrible diplomatic position. I wonder whas going to happen over there.

Anyway, Great AAR! I'm following! :)

This is downright unrealistic why would china have any real reason go to war with its single largest trading partner when all that would bring is a grinding halt too their growing economy which last time i checked is Beijings top priority. If your just gonna spam all the Major Powers world versus the USA then thats not gonna make a very good AAR.

Ermac said:
This is downright unrealistic why would china have any real reason go to war with its single largest trading partner when all that would bring is a grinding halt too their growing economy which last time i checked is Beijings top priority. If your just gonna spam all the Major Powers world versus the USA then thats not gonna make a very good AAR.

Everyone must help in the crusade against evil!!

Or more probably they'll reintegrate taiwan into the people's republic while the US are busy.

Ermac said:

He can, his AAR.

And for the China and Russia to grab as much as they can from the US when US finaly loosing isn't too unbelievable. We still got the Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, India/Pakistan and South Korea questions that need to be solved but that could be enough to get China involved in case USA ends up on the loosing side.

Russia may just do it as it feel threathened and consider itself best to take out the USA if it can as to keep itself alive.

And then we got the unknown reason for the EU/USA war which I hope get explained better later on and maybe more deeply discussions about countries like Sweden which would like to keep itself neutral in such a conflict, and how these countries get dragged into the conflict anyhow.

Though I am sure the author will explain everything as everything continous.

But I am not sure why everyone are getting pissed off on a US gangbang, no one objected when everyone and their mother's gangbanged Sweden in the 18th century. :mad: