• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
billy bob said:
Quick question. How is the EU able to win a war against the US? I mean the US has a larger navy than the ROTW I thought, and not to mention that the significant advantage in numbers in Afghanistan and Iraq would kill a decent amount of the EU armies.

USA couldn't strike hard at Japanese before 1943 except for Midway. Such a large giant needs time to get up and get dressed.

Thinsulate said:
July 29th 2008
The Evacuation of Basra​

marinesR2303_468x312.jpg

British forces escape Basra to the French Transport vessels.

[/I]

I never realized how run down the French navy has become. :p

Nuclearquestion:
As intercontinental nuclear weaponries can be countered you can claim it's not used.
As of the distances medium and short distance nuclear weaponries are not able to be used.

Though this way you don't consider the nuclear submarines but I guess we can just skip that. :eek:o

A string of very quick and surprising victories for the EU.

I really expected the USN to do a little better for one.

Skarion said:
Nuclearquestion:
As intercontinental nuclear weaponries can be countered you can claim it's not used.
As of the distances medium and short distance nuclear weaponries are not able to be used.

Though this way you don't consider the nuclear submarines but I guess we can just skip that. :eek:o

Yeah. Nukes would ruin all the fun. Maybe as a finale :p

RGB said:
A string of very quick and surprising victories for the EU.

I really expected the USN to do a little better for one.

Submarine warefare in that area would be in EU favour.

tbh to go that close to land with the US navy would be suicide.

If they staid north of England or west of Ireland and tried to gain air supremacy by bombing all airfields in England a landing could be done in Scotland and in Ireland with minimal US losses I guess.

Can't make it a tad more... plausible? I'm finding it hard to believe the most powerful military force in the world is getting their ass beat so bad, especially in the water, where the US has the largest, best navy in the world.

Andrew. said:
Can't make it a tad more... plausible? I'm finding it hard to believe the most powerful military force in the world is getting their ass beat so bad, especially in the water, where the US has the largest, best navy in the world.

If you don't like this, you can GE' OUUUT

From South Park :p

Andrew. said:

That is stretched out like hell.

The EU has far greater commanders here, and the US has been taken completely by surprise. I kind of guessed many Americans would hate this AAR :rofl: .

It gets better for you.

Then China joins the war as an ally of america and they proceed to WTFPWN the Euros and Russians TEH END. :p

Thinsulate said:

The EU has far greater commanders here, and the US has been taken completely by surprise. I kind of guessed many Americans would hate this AAR :rofl: .

It gets better for you.

Not really the navy has always had a steady supply of recruits due to having a better reputation then the army. The Navy is by no means stretched we have like 12 Super carriers all over the place that can go months without resupply. It dosent take more than 3 months at the most to have at least 3 CAG's in the same waters.

Thinsulate said:

It gets better for you.

The EU commanders of OTL are better or the ones in there are better.

Oh well, I like to root against the WritAAR every once in a while.

August 30th

Bush Announces World War III​

george_w_bush.jpg

Bush stood up to the podium to find the press in silence. The odd flash of a camera, and mumble under a breath.

Bush puts his hands down, and speaks.

"My Fellow Americans.

It has come to our attention, in intention of what we now call the European Axis.

A link of nations we thought to be incapable of such a strike. We thought their lack of communication would lead to the collapse of such a union. We were wrong.

I, was wrong.

We have done it before. We can do it again. We can break the bones of this Axis of evil if it takes us decades. We will fight with every gun we have, and if any European or Russian soldier dare tread on American soil whilst any of us still draw breath, we will not surrender until all that is left is the beauty of the nation we love.

And so with this, I declare a world war 3 with the European powers. I declare that all of us, Americans born and true, fight until the bitter end with all our means. We may have suffered defeats, but we will recover. Our boys are already being pulled out of Iraq and will be fighting in theatres around the globe. We have started massive recruiting programs and begun producing massive amounts of military machines for the first time in decades. Every minute we live we get stronger, the European nations can never survive whilst we still have a will to fight.

So I say in honour of our founding fathers, let us never give up. Let us protect the land we love, for freedom and for a world that is not held to ransom by the Axis of evil. Let war commence.
"

Last edited:
Thinsulate said:

It gets better for you.

I don't know much about commanders, the USN isn't really stretched out, and why were they taken by surprise? There's no information about the lead up to war or the reason for war.

Typical Bush.

Andrew. said:
I don't know much about commanders, the USN isn't really stretched out, and why were they taken by surprise? There's no information about the lead up to war or the reason for war.

It's in the Persian Gulf, the Pacific, the North sea and the Indian Ocean.

They were taken by surprise because the EU struck them first.

It would be to hard and people (Like you) deliberately look for faults in the storyline to make it hard to write, so I just basically said "They are at war" and left it at that. If you don't like it so much, stop reading. It's carrying on like this.

MDS mod is great, EU is far more powerful than in real world ;)