• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File: A Clerk's War by Uriah
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great PAtriotic War by Loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:Imperio Novo An Axis Portugal Aar by Rensslaer

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:We are Outnumbered.... by Soulking
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Das war Ein Befehl! A German Götterdammerung AAR by DVD-IT

Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Ten Reasons why Europa Universalis III is the worst game EVER by Slan
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3):There will be animism: A ryukyu World Conquest AAR by Tofkas (It's gameplay with Humor. I figure it could be put in both)

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2:The Decline of Wester Civilisation Part IV by Brandenburg III
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2: I am Siam by Rensslaer

Note: This was a tough choice. To speak with the Words of Connor MacLeod: There can be only One. And since I'm following about 30 Aar's atm I had a lot to leave out.

Last edited:
Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3: [thread=476754]Gary Busey and Friends[/thread] by cubie_hole
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: [thread=490565]The Great Patriotic War[/thread] by loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: [thread=495570]The Presidents[/thread] by Nathan Madien
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2:

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3):
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): [thread=529032]Ten Reasons[/thread] by Slan
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): [thread=503450]Porta Atlanticum, Portus Classis[/thread] by Chris Taylor
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3):

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK:
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2:

Favorite AAR, Open Category:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sorry, but I had very little time reading AARs lately, so this will be a relatively short ballot :( Still, it is very important that we keep this initiative going, and every vote counts!

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Black Crusaders - HPP mod Germany 1936 AAR by Cybvep
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3: 'Don Quixote and 1001 windmills' SCW in HPP 1.9.2 by Aguerra
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: Teutonic Dreams - A 1936 Germany HPP AAR by TheBromgrev
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Kriegsgefahr by Rensslaer

Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: We Are Outnumbered.... by soulking

Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR by Svip
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): Our Kingdom Stands Alone - How the Magyars Transformed Hungary into an Empire by Eber

I´m not sure about the categories, but the best AARs for me are:

"Rank & File: A clerk´s war Germany 1936" in 1st place and "The prisoner of silence:NSDAP 1936-1991" in 2nd place for HoI3

"Rome AARisen: a bizantine aar" for CK

I´m not sure about the categories, but the best AARs for me are:

"Rank & File: A clerk´s war Germany 1936" in 1st place and "The prisoner of silence:NSDAP 1936-1991" in 2nd place for HoI3

"Rome AARisen: a bizantine aar" for CK

To accept the votes, I need categories. I believe both of these AARs have gotten votes in the past. Just check where others have placed them.

Last edited:
Was browsing through, House of Hamilton was started 08-07-2011; which is after July 1st, 2011.

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File: A clerk's war Germany 1936 (Semper Fi) by Uriah
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3: Gary Busey and Friends - 1936 USA AAR by cubie_hole
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: End of Empire - A British AAR 1938 SF by Redandwhite
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: TutAARial, or How I learned to Stop Fearing Hearts of Iron 3 (Semper Fi) by mankle30

Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War (mod 1914) by Kurt_Steiner

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3): Bastions: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians by Mr. Capiatlist
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): England can into space! - A Polandball-esque AAR by Shackel
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): Single Men - The Holy See MMU by gabor
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3): Children of the Sun - a Cuzco MEIOU AAR by Malurous

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Rome AARisen - a Byzantine AAR by General_BT
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: History of the White Eagle II by thrashing mad

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2: The Decline of Western Civilization Part IV by Brandenburg III
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: The Presidents: 1836-1936 - An Interactive US AAR by BigBadBob
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR by Rensslaer

Favorite AAR, Open Category:

Last edited:
Was browsing through, House of Hamilton was started 08-07-2011; which is after July 1st, 2011.

Vote changed to your aar.

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War by loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Last Bastion of Freedom: The US alone against the Fascist world by History_Buff

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3): Samurai by Range
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds - A Jalayirid AAR by mayorqw
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): Single Men - The Holy See MMU by gabor
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3): The Pharaohs Return: An Alexandrian AAR by Sybot

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Past and Present (sort of), A No Screenshot AAR! by Threedog43
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: Britannia: A Saga of Albion by Vesimir

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State by Iain Wilson
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2: The Emails from Etaarnity by loki100
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2:

Favorite AAR, Open Category: Rise of Prussia, the White, Bllue and Green version by loki100

And the winners are:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File: A clerk's war Germany 1936 by Uriah
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3: Bark of the Underdog by Aguerra* Corrected
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War by loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Kriegsgefahr*by Rensslaer

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: United We Stand - European Union AAR by TemplarComander
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents The Vietnam War Edition by Nathan Madien
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: Rebirth of the Japanese Empire by Kaiser Mobius

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3): Bastions Tales of the Anglo Prussians by Mr. Capiatlist, Novum Romanum Imperium by Avindian, and The Sleeper by Iain Wilson
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds by mayorqw and Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR by Svip
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): Porta Atlanticum, Portus Classis / an England MMU AAR by Chris Taylor
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3): Bohemia: Forging a Central European empire in Magna Mundi by Urza, Children of the Sun - a Cuzco MEIOU AAR by Malurous, and MEIOU DW EU III The Frozen Throne Sibir, Once a Horde Always a Horde by themendios

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Chronological Influences IV: The Legacy of Time by TC Pilot and Rome AARisen - a Byzantine AAR by General_BT
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers by loki100
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: History of the While Eagle II by thrashing mad
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK: Hollow Little Reign by Stuyvesant

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2: The Decline of Western Civilization Part IV by Brandenburg III
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: The Presidents: 1836-1936 - An Interactive US AAR by BigBadBob et al.
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR by Rensslaer

Favorite AAR, Open Category: RoP, the White, Bllue and Green version by loki100

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done!

Double check my results if you can. I've been busy trying to fix my modem so I must admit I was not in the best vote counting mood.

Last edited: