• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Caillean,
Vote Liefwarrior

Tie!

unvote Caillean
vote liefwarrior

Well. If the choice was Caillean, Arkasas or me, obviously I wouldn't be voting for myself as I know I'm a goodie. As far as I can tell, the cases against the other two are as follows:
Caillean: was saved by wombat. Wombat already knew they were dying, so seems illogical for them to out a packmate? Although this could be a double bluff.
Arkasas: wombat knew he was dying. somebody told him. only arkasas and our council-members knew, so it was one of them.
Unfortunately, this choice has been taken out of my hands and I must vote out of self-preservation!

VOTE ARKASAS

Here's a thought: what if wombat wasn't tipped off at all? What if he just figured it out by himself because he's not an idiot? I know the idea that someone could not be an idiot is difficult to comprehend for idiots, such as my voters, but that's the reality here.

Reactions:
Day 5 Votecount
<5 minutes before deadline

liefwarrior: 4
happycats517 [CaptainGrimlock 598 -> 618]
randakar [Caillean 577 -> 621]
Culann [Sleepyhead 567 -> CaptainGrimlock 607 -> 622]
Arkasas [Caillean 619 -> 624]

Arkasas: 4
CaptainGrimlock [591]
Sleepyhead [594]
MAWofdoom [CaptainGrimlock 584 -> 623]
liefwarrior [625]

Caillean: 3
aedan777 [616]

randakar: 1
Caillean [572]

Not voted: 0 :cool:

Sleepy's probably a wolf, by the way. You'd better kill him.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Day 5 Final Votecount
Day 5 Final Votecount

liefwarrior: 4
happycats517 [CaptainGrimlock 598 -> 618]
randakar [Caillean 577 -> 621]
Culann [Sleepyhead 567 -> CaptainGrimlock 607 -> 622]
Arkasas [Caillean 619 -> 624]

Arkasas: 4
CaptainGrimlock [591]
Sleepyhead [594]
MAWofdoom [CaptainGrimlock 584 -> 623]
liefwarrior [625]

Caillean: 1
aedan777 [616]

randakar: 1
Caillean [572]

Not voted: 0 :cool:

Day/Night 5
55b5ca620eb2da0c9dac8164d6da187bbfdf3d64.jpg

Day 5

The day was longer than expected, and you decided the only recourse you have was to target a group of unknowns. Despite one of your number having already taken out a member of the Fatui, your inclinations towards him as suspicious are not abated. So you cast him, a respected hunter from the village of Springvale out of the city together with another adventurer, who just happened to be a member of the Fatui.

liefwarrior the
Adventurer Fatui Agent of the Fatui pack (spiritually attuned Werewolf) was lynched.
Arkasas the
Springvale Hunter Mondstadt Citizen (hunter villager) was lynched.

thumb-1920-1109283.jpg

Night 5

The night was full of surprises. A scuffle in the streets resulted in two deaths, although the assassin was one of these deaths. Unfortunately, the Fatui are still around, knocking out the famous Alchemist, Mona Megistus.

randakar the Adventurer Mondstadt Citizen and member of the Mondstadt Wine Guild (spiritually attuned villager and member of the village council) was shot by Caillean.
Caillean the
Springvale Hunter Treasure Hunter of the Fatui Pack (Hunter Cultist) was shot by aedan777.
Culann the
Astrologist Mondstadt Citizen (villager with used Sorcerous Powers and a bonus used spy report) was hunted.

I'm always a bad hunt, your end is near baddies.

Go village!

Edit: I got Ark right again.

I'm a villager? Wow, how shocking.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Eh, might as well make this easy. Grimlock or MAW, whoever is the last wolf, surrender. We've got a scan that's going to come through that will confirm it. Let's just make things quick though.

Yeah, okay, I don’t think I can outplay the JL alone. I surrender.

Yeah, okay, I don’t think I can outplay the JL alone. I surrender.
Noted. Final update will be coming in an hour or a few, I will be busy for a bit, so at least sometime tonight.

• 3Love
Reactions:
Sorry Arkasas. We just had 6 players regularly talking who all hadn't backstabbed each other and the other 4 were you and three wolves.