• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, the more I think about it the more ways there are to break it :D Still, someday I'll create a role that rewards activity in the thread.
Maybe with a few more decades there will be a role to encourage activity that doesn’t have a major flaw with it.

I'm curious where @Audren went haven't seen him in forever

Busy with schoolwork, basically. I may be back in the summer. Thanks for the various people who have invited me to games in the past few months.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Busy with schoolwork, basically. I may be back in the summer. Thanks for the various people who have invited me to games in the past few months.
Can’t wait to be in a game with you. Hope you do well.

Maybe with a few more decades there will be a role to encourage activity that doesn’t have a major flaw with it.

50 years ago they were saying a flawless activity role was fifty years away, now if you ask a role scientist you know what they say? It's 60 years away. I'm sure in 60 years they'll be saying 70 years away and on and on forever.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You know who actually still needs to join to round out the old guard? @Cymsdale and @Tornadoli . (I was going to tag Esemesas and Tonkatoy also, but their usernames seem lost to history)

Also with only about 2 hours left to deadline, how come @Claude LC isn't in yet?

Finally, I'd like to remark that the game has seriously missed @Yvanoff for a while now.

• 1Like
Reactions:
*Going to amend my In to "In as The Mafia"*

I need some references to Stellaris Games I've actually played with others.

Yeah, I can’t tag Storm77 either.

I thought I had a nice idea but it didn't work out so great.

1618603707980.png

1618603721666.png

1618603734700.png

1618603747884.png

1618603760951.png

1618603775475.png

1618603788447.png

• 3Love
Reactions:
Sign-ups have closed!
Expect to receive your alignments plus pick points soon. Meanwhile, behold our full roster:

The Players:
1 - Yakman as Blorg, Son of Blorg
2 - Arkasas
3 - Aedan
4 - CaptainGrimlock as Grimlock Incorporated
5 - Culann as Contingency Drone
6 - Wagonlitz
7 - Avernite as the Empiants
8 - Alxeu
9 - Emperor Ike as Hold
10 - Caillean
11 - Chieron as Chirpy Khan.
12 - the_hdk
13 - Witch Agatha
14 - Randakar
15 - De Chatillon
16 - Ironhide G1 as the God-Emperor of Mankind
17 - Dedonus as a sentient space spider
18 - Marty99
19 - Johho888
20 - beartjah
21 - Team wombat as a race of highly sentient wombats
22 - Sleepyhead as Jim Raynor
23 - EnvyDemon as The Mafia
24 - Madchemist as the Psilons
25 - MAWOfDoom
26 - R.Graymarch
27 - ramius3443
28 - Yvanoff
29 -
The Elcor
30 - The Colony of Pax

The Elcor:
Enthusiastically: The game has reached 30 players, which is pleasing. Mournfully: A great sense of doom fills us, like the future of our species is uncertain.

The Arkasan Corporate Union? That's the Adiin Federation of Financial Interests to you, buddy.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
All Pick Points/Alignments should now be OUT. If you did not receive any PM, please contact me about it privately. Do not post about it in the thread.

PLEASE NOTE - I forgot to mention this in most assignment PMs, a reminder about the options available to players for role selection:
- You may choose your own role/traits
- You may appeal to a GM of your choice to choose for you. You will get what we would have chosen in your shoes
- You may appeal to Lady Luck. You will get something random, could be better than what you had, could be the same, could be nothing. Hidden traits will be redistributed randomly among all Lady Luck appealers.

A reminder about Rivals:
* You will receive a rival from among other people who selected the same trait. If a non-even number of people select this, one of them won't actually get it. In the case of rivals, they will be allowed to keep the extra point anyway
** An attached baddie taking rival will not be allowed to hunt his rival through his wolf pack#

The deadline to choose roles/traits is Tomorrow, Saturday 17th of April, at 20:00 GMT. If you have not made your choice by then, you will get the GM's choice instead.

New players may still join the game as subs for the zombies.

Evil players do not know their packmates yet, they will find out tomorrow after pick point selection.

It is very good that the game started before I will be unavailable since otherwise I would miss the chance to ...
Vote Team Wombat
I refuse to miss the possibility in any games I play no matter what. Unless of course shamvotes don't occur today but just in case.

Well then

Vote Team Wombat

VOTE