• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well that was a nail biter.

Day 7/Night 7
With family so you get the quick update for now

Day 7
You all think that maybe it's a good idea to try that whole battle on two fronts thing again and bring up De Chat and Avernite as potential targets. You all remember how that went the last time though, so you ultimately decide to move as an entire doomstack towards The Republic De Chatillon and ruthlessly bomb it into submission. It turns out that this is a good choice as it was a cover for one of the extradimensional invaders. Surely your next target won't be the Empiants and you won't spend an extra session of the senate deciding to go after them. For now though, the galactic community can celebrate it's continued victory.
De Chat the SA wolf of the Aberrant was lynched

Night 7
The Yvanoff Empire was a stalwart of the galactic community. They used their science nexus to test theories about other empires and learned a great deal that could be used in the galactic struggle. This made them a target for the invaders, who after being handed defeat after defeat were looking to blind the galactic community and hamstring their ability to find them. The destruction of the empire was a grim reminder that the invaders were still a threat, even if they could not be fully beaten.
Yvanoff the alchemist villager was hunted

Last edited:
vote Avernite

Let's see if this works.

Well, I guess the so-called JL and I are now tied on having one bad move and one good outing to our name. They still are ahead one bad outing, mind, so yeah, I don't think it's wise to rampage along and try to end this day in 2 hours. Better to let everyone think about it and come up with actual cases, rather than stampeding after their lies.

I am exactly what I've always told everyone, and I guess the Unbidden have gotten into the JL.

Vote Avernite

Well I am holding out hope for an outbreak of sanity here. The seer's been dead for days, as in day 5 we lynched a goodie so no doubt the seer had no clear wolf then. Yesterday the JL suddenly had a wolf. Whom they didnt call a wolf, mind, just 'a baddie' so as to be extra unspecific.

They were extra unspecific about me, too. What really happened, I don't know, maybe the Aberrant had tried a no-hunting pact via madchemist, and the Unbidden sold them out via the puppet IJL? No clue why they want me dead in the process.

But in total it still reads like the 'JL' has its information from poisoned sources, and with a 50/50 score so far, I urge people to not just fall over themselves to support this madness.

Vote everyone.
not everyone in the game. Everyone.