• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for your sacrifice Yakman.

I mean that's true and I suppose there are worse crimes but isn't that the main thing that distinguishes wolves and villagers? Yes fishing exists but generally villagers won't "lie constantly" as you said so...
oh you young and ignorant soul.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Fantastic. There indeed was a cursed hunt.

That means, one Aberrant wolf remains and the Unbidden are gone. (yes, assuming ABABABA or ABBAABBA pattern, given that the turn happened on night 6 and night 3 was an Unbidden hunt)
And it could be mostly anyone. *sigh*
And they have been a lone wolf since day 7, so basically no vote data. Urgh.

@PanzerCorps I realize the previous day was boring, but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to bury it from page 1 records - especially since it means arky and avernite are still officially alive
Hey, I wouldn't complain...

Since sedan was the priests app at least the priest is still the priest. So only six of us van be the turned one.

Well, I was hoping for some activity tonight because I need to vote earlier rather than later due to having a busy day tomorrow. My knee jerk reaction is to tunnel on Johho for not being in the group. I'm going to ignore that impulse and simply make a random vote as I don't think there is a enough information on the cursed villager to go on.

Vote Beartjah

So we have 7 players left alive and one cursed wolf. Which means we have, assuming we get this wrong (with no TIEs, no blessed or curseds), 3 days to parity (5 tomorrow, 3 the next day). If
Chieron is right, he should be of the Aberrant pack, turned night 6. If this is indeed the case, I think our best options are to look to Day 7, which saw De Chat, the only wolf he would be in contact with, get lynched.

Day 7 final votecount:

De chat: 8
Yvanoff 1136
Arkasas 1137
Arkasas 1137
Chieron 1138
Culann 1139
Sleepy 1141
beartjah 1128 Avernite -> 1146 Graymarch -> 1149
Avernite 1132 Chieron -> 1150

Avernite: 6
yakman 1111
Dedonus 1124
Ironhide 1140
Ironhide 1140
graymarch 1143
De chat 1123 Yakman -> 1148

Arkasas: 2
johho 1118
aedan 1142 Avernite -> 1151

Culann, Chieron, Sleepy and beartjah were all on De Chat, all in very dangerous vote positions, beartjah with a clutch last minute snipe to push De Chat into the lead. I think this almost completely clears bear and solidly clears Sleepy, unless he's playing a really long game strategy by eliminating his packmate for goodie points.

Dedonus and I were both pursuing Avernite, another baddie of the other pack, attempting to TIE them. It ultimately did not succeed. This accounts for 6 out of the 7 players.

Calvados agrees with wine, maybe surprisingly, so

vote Arkasas

Interestingly enough, Johho votes early here and does not come back, leaving him out of the De Chat/Avernite trains. In addition, he is the only one to abstain from erroneously called Day 8 actually Day 9 to abstain from the two main candidates, going after Sleepy (now, granted, he did not vote for Graymarch, a villager). Even in the case that Chieron was wrong about the packs and actually the Unbidden got the cursed, Johho also fits nicely into red for skipping on 2 Unbidden wolves. I'm inclined to say that under the circumstances, the best person to pursue is him.

Vote Johho888

Also note to the GM but the front page is missing the real Day 8 and the most recent update should really be Day 9:confused:.

So we have 7 players left alive and one cursed wolf. Which means we have, assuming we get this wrong (with no TIEs, no blessed or curseds), 3 days to parity (5 tomorrow, 3 the next day). If
Chieron is right, he should be of the Aberrant pack, turned night 6. If this is indeed the case, I think our best options are to look to Day 7, which saw De Chat, the only wolf he would be in contact with, get lynched.

Culann, Chieron, Sleepy and beartjah were all on De Chat, all in very dangerous vote positions, beartjah with a clutch last minute snipe to push De Chat into the lead. I think this almost completely clears bear and solidly clears Sleepy, unless he's playing a really long game strategy by eliminating his packmate for goodie points.

Dedonus and I were both pursuing Avernite, another baddie of the other pack, attempting to TIE them. It ultimately did not succeed. This accounts for 6 out of the 7 players.

Interestingly enough, Johho votes early here and does not come back, leaving him out of the De Chat/Avernite trains. In addition, he is the only one to abstain from erroneously called Day 8 actually Day 9 to abstain from the two main candidates, going after Sleepy (now, granted, he did not vote for Graymarch, a villager). Even in the case that Chieron was wrong about the packs and actually the Unbidden got the cursed, Johho also fits nicely into red for skipping on 2 Unbidden wolves. I'm inclined to say that under the circumstances, the best person to pursue is him.

Vote Johho888

Also note to the GM but the front page is missing the real Day 8 and the most recent update should really be Day 9:confused:.

That's a pretty good point.

Unvote Beartjah
Vote Johho888

I was actually sitting on a throw-away candidate both these days so my conditional plotter vote should have maximum chance of triggering TIEs. I told this to Yvanoff who was the JL spokesperson the first of these days (he was eaten the second of the days). First day the distance was too long 8:6 and the second day the TIE didn't need my help.

Since both De Chat and Avernite were outed I don't see any votes for De Chat as clearing.

What we should look for is "who would the Blues hunt"? Either it should be some obvios JLer (which I think was Yvanoff that night or possibly Ironhide) *or* someone who was really cleared from being blue by having a central role in lynching earlier blues. Which ones of us were central in lynching Ike (and the other blues), who found out about De Chat (was that knowledge public?), who outed De Chat?