• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time to strike while the iron is hot...

I'd like to take this moment to nominate @stevefitz744 for his Bringing back the Army with a State - A Germany PWV AAR. It's a German AAR in the "Peace Without Victory" mod starting right after the end of the Great War, with the goal of restoring the Hohenzollern monarchy and reclaiming that ever-elusive "place in the sun." A job well done for a first-time author, in my opinion :)

Thanks very much for the nomination and all the support everyone, definitely wasn't expecting it haha

Congratulations!

@stevefitz744 : you are supposed to pick the new winner you deem worthy (after a week in the spotlight)

@stevefitz744 : you are supposed to pick the new winner you deem worthy (after a week in the spotlight)

Ah shit completely forgot about that, my apologies. Problem is I haven't actually been reading any AAR's lately and the only AAR I could think to nominate hasn't updated in over a month which I'm assuming makes it ineligible...

Sure give me about an hour or so and I'll go AAR hunting in the non-Darkest Hour sections of this site and I'll put up a nomination later

Ah shit completely forgot about that, my apologies. Problem is I haven't actually been reading any AAR's lately and the only AAR I could think to nominate hasn't updated in over a month which I'm assuming makes it ineligible...

Sure give me about an hour or so and I'll go AAR hunting in the non-Darkest Hour sections of this site and I'll put up a nomination later
Remember to check the first post of this thread. The unofficial rule is to try to avoid giving it to someone within six months of their last nod.

So anyway nomination time

I'd like to nominate @vyshan for the AAR Land of the Silver Birch - a history book story about Canada in Victoria 2, I found it a very enjoyable read so I'm glad to nominate it :)