Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Like, even if you mix up the order of the posts, how does this sequence of events even make sense inside your head? You believe that I told Alynkio he shouldn't have posted it before he posted the post I said he shouldn't have posted?

During Nighttime everyone should assume that they're dead until proven otherwise. Also, Alynkio was kind of the obvious target seeing how he had information that would implicate Panzer.

If Pantzer hadn't said a thing, Alynkio would've been lynched the next day because of the fake outing, Pantzer giving us a hint and the Alynkio kill just helped the village lynch a wolf on d4 instead of d5. There must be something else.

Listing everyone from least to most suspicious (not an exact order since people can be suspicious or trustworthy for different reasons):
Randakar. The first to point out that the Day 3 lynch likely would have hit wolves, when most others seemed to avoid the idea.
Jerman. While not conclusive evidence, I said before how it was likely one but not both if him and Wagon was a wolf. I'm leaning fairly hard on the Wolfwagon side now.
Beartjah. Honestly don't rsee the case against him.
Caillean. Shifted the Day 2 tie away from Panzer.
Wagon. Seems to be trying to twist the words of others to et a lynch without stopping ot think if the resulting argument actually makes any logical or chronological sense. He seeems to be on probation right now though so I'm not sure what t odo with him. Should we put the game on hold until he comes back?
Graf+Dedonus. Still of the opinion that a (likely double) wolf lynch is the most likely cause of making the wolves do what they did.

If Pantzer hadn't said a thing, Alynkio would've been lynched the next day because of the fake outing, Pantzer giving us a hint and the Alynkio kill just helped the village lynch a wolf on d4 instead of d5. There must be something else.
The hunt target is locked in at Deadline, which was before Alynkio posted all that stuff. If it wasn't for the delay, he would have died without pointing out Panzer, and the Village would have been completely clueless as to who was behind it all. Panzer didn't admit to anything until after Alynkio died and flipped Village. I don't think it's very likely that people would believe Alynkio over Panzer, but I can see the wolves wanting to make sure that there are no clues whatsoever pointing to him.

Hey Randakar, you mention offhandedly that there are several posts by Beartjah you don't like. Are ther eany in particular other than the ones you've already mentioned?

Like, even if you mix up the order of the posts, how does this sequence of events even make sense inside your head? You believe that I told Alynkio he shouldn't have posted it before he posted the post I said he shouldn't have posted?
What I mean is that you kept going on about how Alynkio shouldn't have posted it as he was the hunt, but at the time of him posting those PMs he wasn't hunted yet. I'm aware that those posts of yours were made post update.
And you're saying Alynkio was the obvious target as he had info which could implicate Panzer, but that wasn't known until the PMs. Though on that latter one I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking, so I'll give you that.

I still think you're suspicious for your voting record and for thinking Alynkio shouldn't have posted those PMs as he was the hunt, though.

What I mean is that you kept going on about how Alynkio shouldn't have posted it as he was the hunt, but at the time of him posting those PMs he wasn't hunted yet. I'm aware that those posts of yours were made post update.
And you're saying Alynkio was the obvious target as he had info which could implicate Panzer, but that wasn't known until the PMs. Though on that latter one I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking, so I'll give you that.

I still think you're suspicious for your voting record and for thinking Alynkio shouldn't have posted those PMs as he was the hunt, though.
He shouldn't have posted because anyone could have been the hunt. This si the third time I'm explaining this to you. (And the wolves obviously knew that Alynkio had the pm's, since they were the ones who sent them to him in the first place.)

Hey Randakar, you mention offhandedly that there are several posts by Beartjah you don't like. Are ther eany in particular other than the ones you've already mentioned?

Hard to point at something specific before that post, but he's been popping up on my wolfdar all week.

He does analyse, but he seems to avoid solid conclusions or accusations. Going "oh, but I don't really know, I think this guy and this guy may be suspicious, but I need to think about it more because committing on a course of action is difficult."
Which, let's face it, is difficult to do for a wolf. You want to kill the villagers if you can get away with it, but you also want to look clean, ideally being able to say "hey, I was going after that other guy" if somebody is revealed to be a wolf.

The other thing is that his vote on cymsdale seemed unnecessary and gratuitous. Typical bandwagon, which for a newbie wolf is not unusual at all.

Interesting to have wagonlitz vote you.

As an aside: I think the wolves are playing an absolutely magnificent game, whomever they are ;-)

Dedonus, Graf and Jerman all need to vote. (Hey go figure, Graf and Dedonus are also two of my biggest wolfreads.)

Still confusing and I still l dont get why druplesnub droped his case against Caillean despite PC being a wolf. Sure he can change his mind but he provided no reason for that.

Anyway I only have my gut feeling here and Wagonlitz seems to be very quiet and vague.

Maybe we can preassure him to get him talk ?

Vote Wagonlitz

Guys and gal we need to start consolidating onto a single candidate if we are to prevent the wolves from being able to snipe to victory.

There's little less than 4 hours left, which still offers time for some discussion. But there's no reason not to start our consolidation now.
Unvote Dedonus. Vote Graf Zeppelin.

So you vote on me instead of the person you think who is most likely a wolf or Caillean who you pointed out ? Your words.
If thats not suspicious I dont know what is.

Unvote Wagonlitz

Vote Druplesnubb

I already voted the guy I thought was most likely to be a wolf, but nobody else ded. As I said we need to consolidate. Nice revenge vote, though.

Maybe we get a bit nervous.

So why is dedonus such a hot candidate ? I never understood that case.