• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good decision of you to let this (great) AAR die with dignity (unlike myself...). Did this AAR ever win any awards? Because even technically unfinished it's deserving of one

Maybe I should switch back to old habits. Especially since the forums no longer tells you who did the vote. Ah well!

Maybe I should switch back to old habits. Especially since the forums no longer tells you who did the vote. Ah well!
It does but you have to specifically go to the "ratings received" page to pick it up, and a lot of people don't have that habit or don't want to because of certain negative habits that people adopt during disagreements.

First thanks everyone for your kind words :)

I don't know if Awesome qualifies for that situation :p (unless you mean it's great that I've eventually ended that stupid story :D )

Thank you for the journey with this AAR. And yes, I'm reading Unione, even if I've substituted the habit of saying something (anything!) to let the author know I'm reading with upvoting agreeing.
You know, I'd always wondered how and why someone would agree with an entire update post… :p
Finally we know why.
Was actually a mystery for me too, given that it was quiet consistent
The mystery has been solved :eek:
In fact I had always suspected it was for that. But it has lost its charms now because you don't know who is agreeing/disagreeing :p

Good decision of you to let this (great) AAR die with dignity (unlike myself...). Did this AAR ever win any awards? Because even technically unfinished it's deserving of one
Come on. Your AAR is the perfect example of what is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger (seriously continue it, I know you can end it some time this year ... or maybe next ? :p )
It did receive some indeed. @CzokletMuss nominated me for AAR of the week just at its beginning, greatly increasing the number of views if I recall. Then I was made newcomAAR of the year thanks to it (even if I technically began the AAR on the 31st of December of that said year, I think it was more a lack of nominations than anything :p ). And then it scored second in the Q1 ACA 2015 and then first in the Q2 ACA 2015 (I think @Michaelangelo would have some joke to make about this one :p ). I don't think it gained anything after, considering it has been dead for a few months (but Unione got first in last ACA so I continue the trend :D )
The only Awards I lack are the Yearly Awards and Writer of the Week at this point. Gotta catch them all one day !
So if this one is officially dead, can I expect daily updates from your other one? :D
No :p (blame the Witcher saga for sucking all my free time for the past weeks ). But maybe today or tomorrow (not promising of course )

I don't know if Awesome qualifies for that situation :p (unless you mean it's great that I've eventually ended that stupid story :D )
Oops, I misread this completely - I understood that the AAR was going to be continued :oops:
Sorry for that >_<

(I think @Michaelangelo would have some joke to make about this one :p ).

You mean how we gave you first place to get you to start updating regularly again? Well it worked for a time, didn't it? :D

No :p (blame the Witcher saga for sucking all my free time for the past weeks ). But maybe today or tomorrow (not promising of course )

Oh dear, I just bought Witcher 3 during the Steam sale and I'm afraid to start it for that very reason. I might well disappear for weeks if I play it. :oops:

Oops, I misread this completely - I understood that the AAR was going to be continued :oops:
Sorry for that >_<
No problem it just looked weird so I preffered to ask ;)

You mean how we gave you first place to get you to start updating regularly again? Well it worked for a time, didn't it? :D
Oh dear, I just bought Witcher 3 during the Steam sale and I'm afraid to start it for that very reason. I might well disappear for weeks if I play it. :oops:
It was a competition and I won it fair and square, no ? :p

Well it's one of the best RPG I played (not that I'm particularly a great fan of the genre) if not the best. I could speak of it for days but it's not a proper thread to do it. And yes if you like the Witcher games then you'll be sucked in for a few weeks:D

Come on. Your AAR is the perfect example of what is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger (seriously continue it, I know you can end it some time this year ... or maybe next ? :p )
It did receive some indeed. @CzokletMuss nominated me for AAR of the week just at its beginning, greatly increasing the number of views if I recall. Then I was made newcomAAR of the year thanks to it (even if I technically began the AAR on the 31st of December of that said year, I think it was more a lack of nominations than anything :p ). And then it scored second in the Q1 ACA 2015 and then first in the Q2 ACA 2015 (I think @Michaelangelo would have some joke to make about this one :p ). I don't think it gained anything after, considering it has been dead for a few months (but Unione got first in last ACA so I continue the trend :D )
The only Awards I lack are the Yearly Awards and Writer of the Week at this point. Gotta catch them all one day !

I will definitely finish it this year. Definitely.

And glad to see it has won plenty of awards! Winning them all would be very prestigious, maybe they should amalgamate into a super-award.