• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lost or corrupt saves is always a sad end for an AAR, but it was a fun journey. I'm looking forward to the epilogues!

Sad to see this end at this point of time with all the political conflicts, but very excited for your next AAR and the epilogues for this one.

A great shame to see this end as it did, though I'm heartened to hear that an epilogue is eventually on its way. I'll have to get up to speed with your new project as compensation!

Pity about the save file being lost. =[ But I look forwards to the epilogue! Maybe in this timeline the strength of a united Arabia will allow the Middle East to be a safe place to live for its inhabitants. ^^

Thanks for all the kind comments people, it's good to see that it was well seen there (although reflecting on it I think there was an improvement over the 7months of writing, at least I hope :p )

I'll have to get up to speed with your new project as compensation!
You have time, I've not begun the game per se :p

Pity about the save file being lost. =[ But I look forwards to the epilogue! Maybe in this timeline the strength of a united Arabia will allow the Middle East to be a safe place to live for its inhabitants. ^^
That was part of the plan although I didn't expect the Middle East to turn out as nowadays Europe either. :D

The epilogue is seriously delayed by my new AAR but I'm planning to do it before the first anniversary of this project (aka 31st of December). It leaves me three months to do it, it sounds reasonable for the moment. :p

Reactions:
The epilogue is seriously delayed by my new AAR but I'm planning to do it before the first anniversary of this project (aka 31st of December). It leaves me three months to do it, it sounds reasonable for the moment. :p

I feel like you're doing this on purpose to coerce us into voting for you in the next ACAs, and once you win you'll spring an update on us like last time. I'm on to you. o_O

I feel like you're doing this on purpose to coerce us into voting for you in the next ACAs, and once you win you'll spring an update on us like last time. I'm on to you. o_O

I would not do such a thing, come on .....
suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-hehehehe-all-is-according-to-plan-0229e8.png

Reactions:
Happy new Year everyone !

This AAR began a year ago (god it's far now :eek: ) and has been latent for the past few months, awaiting an epilogue. The thing is I have thought about it over the holydays with all that free time and in my opinion it's time to let it rest in peace :p
I have notes about the TL of the XXth century but organizing it into an interesting narrative has failed. I had thought of ending with a little history class in the Federation but inspiration didn't come. I prefer to end it once and for all instead of letting it rot, hoping to come back, while I personallyknow that I will never do it.

So thank you to all those who followed this, it was a very interesting work for me and I hope you liked when it lasted. (and you can always look Unione if you want ;) - yes I do shameless advertising in a closure post, deal with it :p )

- Attalus

Last edited:
Reactions:
Thank you for writing this and making it into the AAR it was, Attalus!

Good decision. The AAR's good enough as it is. :)

I know I'm a tad late to the party, but I'll have a look at your other project when I have the time it deserves.

Happy new Year everyone !

This AAR began a year ago (god it's far now :eek: ) and has been latent for the past few months, awaiting an epilogue. The thing is I have thought about it over the holydays with all that free time and in my opinion it's time to let it rest in peace :p
I have notes about the TL of the XXth century but organizing it into an interesting anrrative has failed. I had thought of ending with a little history class in the Federation but inspiration didn't come. I prefer to end it once and for all instead of letting it rot, hoping to come back, while I personallyknow that I will never do it.

So thank you to all those who followed this, it was a very interesting work for me and I hope you liked when it lasted. (and you can always look Unione if you want ;) - yes I do shameless advertising in a closure post, deal with it :p )

- Attalus
Awesome :)

Thank you for the journey with this AAR. And yes, I'm reading Unione, even if I've substituted the habit of saying something (anything!) to let the author know I'm reading with upvoting agreeing.

Thank you for the journey with this AAR. And yes, I'm reading Unione, even if I've substituted the habit of saying something (anything!) to let the author know I'm reading with upvoting agreeing.

You know, I'd always wondered how and why someone would agree with an entire update post… :p

Reactions:
Reactions: