• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Turns out I'm lucky :) Thanks!

Well I'd personally love to see how long i can maintain my family of angry elderly warmongers hiding in Taurica babbling on about corrupt pisans and merchants and how the Horde must be destroyed even though nothing up there is of any real use to the Imperium

But i gotta say I'm excited to see what becomes of the Blues (hopefully a bonfire, or maybe we could throw the merchants into a leaky ship and send them to join the sunken fleet at the pillars of Hercules :)

Oh nelly, just came back from a convention over the weekend to find this...

So the Blue Demes still exist, but I imagine their power shall be.... rather weaker. And just as we start getting glimpses of Asia, too.

Ah, the new rules look great. And organized.
I'm really excited about the new chapter; it seems like it will have a huge impact by Czoklet's teasing.

It will :) Sorry that it's coming so slowly but I've been really busy IRL recently, not much time left for hobbies unfortunately.

Reactions:
So how's the AAR coming along? It's a long time since there was an activity here.

Reactions:
Czoklet said he has IRL stuff going on.

I wised up and I will no longer tease you with promises of imminent update only for them to be turned empty. When I'll have the next chapter, when it's ready to be released, then I will immediately post it here. The last few weeks were pretty busy for me and I didn't have time to have my laptop cooling system repaired unfortunately, so with temperatures reaching over 70C while browsing the Internet and over 90C while doing something more memory-heavy than that I couldn't neither play or mod. I think the last time I played any game was in July or something like this. I can't have it repaired right now because I'm using it extensively and will continue to do so in the next week or two.

To sum it up - don't buy Samsung and don't leave changing thermal paste for super hot summer.

Having said that, I spent some time thinking on the revised rules and edited images for the upcoming updates, so there's that.

Reactions:
Don't rush yourself, Czoklet. We all know that there are things that have a higher priority than the AAR (as much as we miss it). :)

Reactions:
I wised up and I will no longer tease you with promises of imminent update only for them to be turned empty. When I'll have the next chapter, when it's ready to be released, then I will immediately post it here. The last few weeks were pretty busy for me and I didn't have time to have my laptop cooling system repaired unfortunately, so with temperatures reaching over 70C while browsing the Internet and over 90C while doing something more memory-heavy than that I couldn't neither play or mod. I think the last time I played any game was in July or something like this. I can't have it repaired right now because I'm using it extensively and will continue to do so in the next week or two.

To sum it up - don't buy Samsung and don't leave changing thermal paste for super hot summer.

Having said that, I spent some time thinking on the revised rules and edited images for the upcoming updates, so there's that.
Oh, another thing. There's a small chance that it'll happen since it takes time to organize, but please don't do Senate sessions between the 23rd-27th, as I'll be absent :)

Oh, another thing. There's a small chance that it'll happen since it takes time to organize, but please don't do Senate sessions between the 23rd-27th, as I'll be absent :)
I wouldn't worry about this :)

sQZpXmo.jpg

No ETA - but the work continues.

Reactions:
Poland, I love you, but I think you're a little too confident fighting the Horde...

Reactions:
Polan can into crusade!

Poland, I love you, but I think you're a little too confident fighting the Horde...
If the Imperium is in another major war, sure. Otherwise, the Christian alliance has clear superiority and should wipe the floor with the Horde.

Reactions: