• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cthulhu said:
Give this AAR a worthy ending you lazy cur!!!
whip6tw.gif
;)
what he said

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Good to see you on the forums again COEBOT. Satcho, update or tell us your done with the AAR, don't leave us hanging! :( :mad:

What he said.

Yep. Do you know where Satcho is?

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Here's is someone else who hasn't updated in a while. :p What have you been doing?
Mourning the fact that I - unlike Satcho - have only one fan.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Mourning the fact that I - unlike Satcho - have only one fan.
I like you too Zucker.

Deep Breath....

OHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
YOUR AAR IS ALMOST DEAD...
YOU NEED AN UPDATE NOW...
OHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
FOR THIS IS A GREAT AAR!!!
FOR SURELY THIS AAR NEEDS AN UPDATE!!! TODAY!!!!

Wow... i haven't been here in a while... i need some good places to start back reading.... good thing my computer recongized me or i wouldn't have remeber my pass... lol.... Zuckergußgebäck(sp[edit... he he changed it] it was spelt like Zobechoback or something crazy) i haven't made a AAR yet so you can steal it....

COEBAOTAUTROTFU said:
Deep Breath....

OHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
YOUR AAR IS ALMOST DEAD...
YOU NEED AN UPDATE NOW...
OHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
FOR THIS IS A GREAT AAR!!!
FOR SURELY THIS AAR NEEDS AN UPDATE!!! TODAY!!!!

Wow... i haven't been here in a while... i need some good places to start back reading.... good thing my computer recongized me or i wouldn't have remeber my pass... lol.... Zuckergußgebäck(sp[edit... he he changed it] it was spelt like Zobechoback or something crazy) i haven't made a AAR yet so you can steal it....
Nice to see you on the forums again... but:
A) Zucker's name has always been spelled that way....
B) This AAR is dead, we are talking worm-infested dead. We are just hoping Satcho sees this and starts a new AAR. I doubt he will.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Huh??? My username has always been Zuckergußgebäck.

No.... I spelt it horribly wrong... I knew ur name was Zuckergußgebäck....