• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jopi said:
All the 7 hours of it...
Not true... they may last 8 hours.. maybe more. if the AI doesn't invade fast enough...

(Umm who are u going to be next...)

Cast: Albanian Watchman 1, Albanian Watchman 2

April 10th, 1939

Tirana, Albania

Roughly Midnight

"99 bottles of beer on the wall," sang a watchman in the coastal garrison. "99 bottles of beer."

His partner just sighed and continued reading his book.

"Take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!"

The reading watchman glanced out at the Adriatic Sea, glanced at his watch, sighed again, and continued reading.

"98 bottles of beer on the wall," continued the first watchman.

All was quiet on this night in Albania, much like every night for the past 14 days. Albania was at war, but not a shot had been fired. The Italians were still biding their time. The Albanians were still just waiting.

"42 bottles of beer on the wall," the watchman still sang. "42 bottles of beer."

The other watchman rubbed his eyes, glanced at his watch, then glanced out at the water, went back to his reading then quickly stared back at the water.

"Bloody hell..." exclaimed the watchman as he stood up.

His partner stopped singing and also looked out at the water. "Alarm?" he gulped.

The second watchman nodded as his book dropped to the floor. The first watchman hit the alarm.

The Italians had arrived.

Noo... Zog... Watchmen... Albanian...

Good Luck...

U will need it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DELETED MY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS NOT SPAM... IT IS MY WAY OF SAY UPDATE AND AN UPDATE OF The Royal Army of Zog: An Albanian AAR

I am so hurt

OHHHHHHHHH UPDAT..... (looking over shoulder seeing mordeter) my caree is ruined(walk of the stage)

After pulling COEBAOTAUTROTFU off the stage with a long wooden hook, Mr.C says, "I know it is a tad hypocritical of me to ask for you to finish your AAR, but please don't leave us with such a cliff hanger! Darn! That just isn't fair!"

Mr. Capiatlist said:
After pulling COEBAOTAUTROTFU off the stage with a long wooden hook, Mr.C says, "I know it is a tad hypocritical of me to ask for you to finish your AAR, but please don't leave us with such a cliff hanger! Darn! That just isn't fair!"
Looks at Mr. C, (tongues out, 'saying' u stink)... then "yea we hate the cliff hanger, OHHH UPDAT...", I pause and look at Mr. C, "Umm i see you still have the wooden hook,,, ahh bye"

Woops! Sorry about that, everyone. I guess I was preoccupied and never got around to finishing this, even though, as you might've guessed, it was nearing completion.

A little bit about my disappearing act. For the most part it can be blamed on one thing. As of Thanksgiving, 2004, I've been playing World of Warcraft almost obsessively. Thanks to Blizzard, I've little time for other games, which is unfortunate because I was just getting into HoI 2. If anyone here plays WoW and has characters on Durotan, let me know, as that's where I am a lot of the time. None of my characters are named Satcho though, sorry.

So if there's anyone left that would like to see this thing completed after my half-year absence, please say so. Otherwise, I'm rather content with leaving it as it is. At the end of this AAR, whether finished or not, I will likely be taking my leave permanently. Just a heads up, so you don't wonder if I died or something.

Nice to hear from you again. :) Yes, I'd very much like to see this one completed. Also, I'm pretty sure you'll return here in the end. It might take a year, but you will eventually get tired of WoW. Believe it or not. :D

We all want to see this finished! Btw, have you noticed how in HoI 2 the prime minister or something of Albania looks like some kind of a Rambo, with the ammobelts and all?

Here from the head of the LNA,
just post a good update; I've read nothing up-beat lately and Mezzo's continual need for my dedication to the Vicky MDS along with my boss's continual need for me to sacrifice the last of my childhood to work is becoming contradicting.

yea update, summer coming and school isn't there to fill in my time so i can do video games (not like i don't do them anyways).... wow i havn't been on for such a long time... o well yea finish this one please!

Satcho,

Just finished your Luxembourg AAR. It is by far the greatest AAR I've ever read. I just wish I was a member in time to join the proud ranks of the basket-weaving defenders of democracy! I'll be reading this AAR with great interest.

sniff, sniff, i don't this aar will ever get finished... its been months sence the last update

Give this AAR a worthy ending you lazy cur!!!
whip6tw.gif
;)