• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Satcho

I can have a custom title?
36 Badges
May 28, 2003
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
The Royal Army of Zog

Cast:
King Zog I, Head of State and Head of Military Intelligence
Midhat Frashëri, Head of Government
Fuat Aslam, Foreign Minister
Ruok Geraj, Minister of Armament
Jocelyn Percy, Minister of Security and Chief of Air Force
Qemal Komani, Chief of Staff
Stefkhi Shatun, Chief of Army
Quamar Pakazi, Chief of Navy

Terrible business this AAR writing! I feel compelled to do it all again! Argh!!

Anyhow, this is my new one. Much like all my other AARs, this game is indeed finished and I am indeed writing everything after the fact. As such, I will be again relying on my handy history file to update this thing.

This is a little "teaser trailer" or "trailer teaser" or "trailer" or more likely, just a "teaser." As my spring break starts tomorrow, I'll have a whole lot of time on my hands, so I will most likely not be updating this. But I'm terrible at sitting on things like this so I can't just hold it for a week and then post when I'm ready. Nope, going to post now before I'm ready. Errr... off we go!

Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri

January 1st, 1936

"Fore!"

THWAP!

King Zog I was enjoying a relaxing day of golf after a hard life of work up to this point. His life had been very hard for him, indeed. In fact, it had been so hard that he couldn't remember any of it. And so 1936 began with Zog only having a slight idea how his nation came to be how it was on this day. A couple paragraphs was all he had to go on, and now he had to lead his nation to glorious victory with the knowledge that someday, somehow, someone was going to try to take him over.

"I'm just so glad I appointed myself Head of Military Intelligence," he thought to himself happily.

Zog was enjoying the beautiful scenery around his personal golf course when Midhat Frashëri strolled casually up to him.

"Oy! Midhat!" shouted Zog as he situated himself.

"Fore!"

THWAP!

"Good day, King Zog," said Midhat.

"That's King Zog I to you, Mr." said Zog, eyeing Midhat.

"Right, King Zog I..." replied Midhat.

Zog smiled happily.

"Anyway, I was wondering what plans you had for the year and such?"

"I dunno."

"Right, good thing you're in charge," sighed Midhat.

"Yes! Good thing it is!" replied Zog gleefully.

"Fore!"

THWAP!

"You're the only one out here, you don't need to say fore."

"But I like it."

"Suit yourself," Midhat conceded.

"Alright, I do have a plan, after all," said Zog as he walked toward his ball. "Start Basic Infantry Weapons and Battlefield C3I, sell some coal on the world market for rubber on a 4:1 ratio, start building fortifications in Tirana, I want a total of 2 land forts, 2 coastal forts, and 2 AA guns in Tirana and the same in Vlore, minus the coastal forts. That should be about it for now. Those Italians have been eyeing us for a while, we'd better get ready."

"Very good, sir. We'll get right on it," Midhat saluted, or something, and strolled casually away from Zog.

Zog smiled happily to himself and thought, "What a wonderful time to be the wonderful ruler of such a wonderful country."

"Fore!"

THWAP!

Last edited:
Interesting start, so Zog is a golfer eh? I like him already :)

Good luck though. I have a tendancy to die quickly as minors in HOI.

damn you Stacho (nothing personal)! I had planned an albanian AAR, but didn´t posess the savefile since the I-ties annexed me before I could save...

This looks fun. Will Zog have trouble with gofers on his golf course? :D

There is no Satcho...only Zog.

Oh great Satcho! I am unworthy of yet another minor AAR!!! (though surely Albania is twice as large as luxembourg...)

:b: :b: :b: :b: for you fella!
Ah, are we gonna have cameos? Are we gonna have The Albanian Mod?

Here´s from one who hopes we´ll have all of that plus much more ;)
Good luck in this enterprise chum,

Nuclear Winter

Another one huh? And albania? You like to play very underdog countries :D

Cast: King Zog I, Fuat Aslam, Jocelyn Percy

March 12th, 1936

On this wonderful day, King Zog I was keeping himself busy by rummaging through Midhat Frashëri's garbage. At about the same time, Fuat Aslam rushed in bearing news of some importance.

"King Zog, King Zog!" exclaimed Fuat.

"That's King Zog I to you!" screamed Zog, sticking his head out of the garbage and pointing a banana peel at Fuat.

Taken aback, Fuat replied, "Yes, of course, King Zog I... Um, what are you doing?"

"Mining," said Zog. "Mining for GOLD! Silver and gold!" He started humming quietly to himself and began searching again.

"Sir, this is important," said Fuat, and Zog looked up. "Italy has annexed Ethiopia!"

"Annexed!? Ethiopia!? But I just spoke with Haile last week. Poor guy..." said Zog, stepping from the garbage.

"Security! Air force! We need security and air force!" shouted Jocelyn jumping up from behind a cabinet. "I'll get on it!" He then rushed out the door, called a taxi, and left for the nearest penny arcade.

"He's got a point... hrmm..." mused Zog.

"Hey, what's this shiny thing?" wondered Fuat out loud.

"GOLD!" screamed Zog and he dove headfirst back into the garbage.

Somehow, when I try to imaging Zog, all I come up with is a picture of Yoda searching through Luke Skywalkers backpack and finding a torch...

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Somehow, when I try to imaging Zog, all I come up with is a picture of Yoda searching through Luke Skywalkers backpack and finding a torch...
Don't forget get about the food, (What was that, a hot dog)