• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
COEBAOTAUTROTFU said:
Please Update Soon!!!!
<Taps>
Here we lie Satcho to rest. Died fighting for his Albanian cause, loyal to his fiery end. He pray that he does not end up in the same enternal damning fires that consumed his body. Amen.
</Taps>
:p

Mr. Capiatlist said:
<Taps>
Here we lie Satcho to rest. Died fighting for his Albanian cause, loyal to his fiery end. He pray that he does not end up in the same enternal damning fires that consumed his body. Amen.
</Taps>
:p
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yea

Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam,

September 30th, 1938

Zog's office was an interesting place. For some reason, it had 5 walls, none of which was the same length as the others. Right angles also seemed forbidden in the room. The fifth wall was, in fact, not a wall but merely a door, which, happened to be a stainglass sliding door. Due to the peculiar shape of the room, the sliding door, when open, created a sixth wall. Technically, it was the sixth and seventh walls, counting both sides of the door, but who's counting? On his walls (four of them, at any rate), he had pictures of golf balls. No, not pictures of people hitting golf balls, pictures of golf balls that had been hit, nor pictures of golf balls sitting on a golf course, just a golf ball set against a solid background. He had a few of these pictures, set against red, blue, green, yellow, teal, magenta, rust, and aquamarine. Zog was sitting behind his desk, which was conveniently covered with nothing. He was busy playing with his Rubik's cube when Fuat slid open the door.

"Done!" cried Zog as he tossed the cube behind him and out of sight. No one besides Zog will ever know if he actually finished it.

"Er..." said Fuat, a little taken aback. After he collected himself, he said, "King Zog I, I have... news!"

"News! Joy!" gleamed Zog and then he turned to what he could only have thought was an intercom, in reality, it was a Swingline stapler he'd just taken out of his desk drawer. "Midhat, get in here!"

Fortunately, Midhat heard Zog anyway and came in.

"Yes, your calamity?"

"Fuat has news! Fuat?"

"Yes! The Treaty of Munich was today! And things happened!"

"Oh boy!"

"Oh, great..." sighed Midhat and sat down on a beanbag chair.

"Yes! At the Treaty people spoke! And things were decided!"

"How exciting!"

Midhat just scratched an itch on his knee.

"Yes! They decided that the Sudentenland would be better off controlled by the Germans!"

"Good for them!"

Midhat put his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes. "So what do you want to do about this?" he mumbled.

"Golf!"

"Yes! Let me get my clubs!" cried Fuat and he rushed out.

"Well, your idiocy, I must be off. Things to do that you seem incapable of doing," said Midhat standing.

"You betcha!"

Midhat sighed and walked out. As he passed Fuat, he put his hand on Fuat's shoulder and said, "Good luck."

GOLF.... is that the only answer... umm (typoerrer would be funny, like u put gold instide of golf!!! lol)

Alright, all, I need some guinea pigs. So if any of you have a bunch of time to spare, I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out this site for me.

Feathery Energy, if you wouldn't mind going there and listening to some of the songs and letting me know what you think about them (ignore obvious sound quality issues). If you can find the email on the site, let me know through that, or PM me, or something... I haven't any pictures for you, but, at least, you can hear your beloved AAR writer. :p

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

I think I'm going to update a little from work tomorrow, haven't really had much to do there these days. So, unless I suddenly have a buttload of work tomorrow, I'll update again. :)

I will hold u for ur update... or... or...
see my sig

Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam

March 15th, 1939

"What an eventful year," said Zog.

"Whatever," replied Midhat.

"I mean, the last interesting thing that happened was in September, and now it's March."

"I'm happy for you."

"No, you're not."

"Correct."

"At least we know where we stand," mused Zog.

"Yes, and I wish you wouldn't."

"What?"

Before Midhat felt like answering, Fuat walked into Zog's office with them. Midhat looked up at him with mild interest. Zog looked up at him with peaked interest.

"News! Again!" exclaimed Fuat.

"Let's have it!" rejoiced Zog.

"I hate my job," grumbled Midhat.

"News! From Germany! Hitler installed Tiso in Slovakia! The Czechs were annexed by Germany! Slovakia declared independence! And allied themselves with Germany!" explained Fuat.

"Wonderful news!" gleamed Zog.

"No, it's not!" disagreed Midhat.

"Oh... Dreadful news!" frowned Zog.

Midhat was considering punching Zog when the caterer walked in with their dinners. They had missed dinner in the dining room because they were too busy doing nothing. They were brought their meals so they could eat in Zog's office. Somehow.

"Much obliged," said Zog. "And here's a tip."

The caterer walked up to Zog and held his hand out. Zog leaned over and cupped his mouth against Midhat.

"Stay away from that guy," Zog indicated Midhat. "He's kind of grumpy."

The caterer looked a little confused, annoyed, and poor as he walked solemnly from the room.

"The problem with you, Midhat, is you take everything so seriously," advised Zog.

"Actually, my problem is my ruler is a complete nitwit... your discrepancy," informed Midhat.

"Ah, well, so it is," said Zog sitting down to his meal. After placing his napkin on his lap and situating himself, he looked at his dinner and frowned. "My celery is soggy."

Yea update....
Yea the real reason i respond is becouse it is a BOOKMARK~~!!

COEBAOTAUTROTFU said:
Yea update....
Yea the real reason i respond is becouse it is a BOOKMARK~~!!
You scare me sometimes. You really do. :eek:o

Thanks for the update Satcho! And I like the reference to Zucker's "My Zellery iz Zoggy" picture, he would be proud is it wasn't midnight in Svenskar-land.

Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam, Ruok Geraj, AA Gunner, a Silly Bird

March 24th, 1939

"The end is near!" Squawked a bird sitting on a fence near Zog's golf course.

"The end is near!" It squawked again, almost mockingly.

"The end is-" BANG!!!

"Yes, I'd say they work," said Zog.

"We've had these AA guns for some time now, it's about time we tested them," said Ruok.

"I'd agree, with Hitler strutting around in Germany, and Mussolini waddling around in Italy, we'd best be ready for anything," agreed Midhat.

"Pish posh," dismissed Zog.

"Your funeral."

"Posh pish," repeated Zog.

Fuat, bearing a message, walked toward Zog and his advisors. Zog instructed the gunner to point the gun at Fuat. Fuat stopped dead in his tracks, Midhat leaned over to Zog.

"Your idiocy, you're not supposed to shoot the messenger."

"Party pooper," grunted Zog and told the gunner to stand down.

Fuat, obviously relieved, rushed up to Zog and handed him the message.

"If you don't mind, your royal Zogness, I have to head to the little boy's room now."

Fuat bowed to Zog and his advisors and rushed off.

"Well, this is interesting," muttered Zog, ignoring Fuat. "Memel is apparently part of Germany now."

"Well, this is just great, Hitler's becoming more and more bold, pretty soon Mussolini will be making bolder moves!"

"Stop overreacting, Midhat," quieted Zog. "Sheesh!"

"Overreacting!? Overreacting?! I'll show you overreacting!!"

"Ok."

Zog looked at Midhat.

Midhat looked at Zog.

Ruok looked between the two.

"So?"

Zog looked at Midhat.

Midhat looked at Zog.

Ruok, bewildered, looked between the two.

"Ok, I've changed my mind," said Midhat finally.

"Too bad," sighed Zog. "If you see any more of those birds, blast them."

"Aye-aye, sir!" shouted the gunner and immediately began scanning the area eagerly.

"Well, Midhat," smirked Zog. "If you think you've calmed down enough, you two up for a game of Parcheesi? I'll hunt down Fuat, get some chips, dip, and "cold ones," and we'll make a party of it."

"Woohoo! Cold ones!" cried Ruok, jumping for joy.

"The last thing anyone around here needs is a cold one," grumbled Midhat.

Satcho said:
Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam, Ruok Geraj, AA Gunner, a Silly Bird

Too bad," sighed Zog. "If you see any more of those birds, blast them."

"Aye-aye, sir!" shouted the gunner and immediately began scanning the area eagerly.
That part made me laugh!!!! good update

Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam, Benito Mussolini, Mussolini's Conscience

March 26th, 1939

Benito Mussolini sat at his desk in his office. He may or may not have been sitting on a chair, it was hard to tell.

"Wretched Zog, I'll make him pay!" he thought. "But how???"

A miniature Mussolini, dressed in red, appeared on his left shoulder.

"Declare war! Invade his country and take it for your own! He stands no chance!"

Another miniature Mussolini, this one in white, appeared on his right shoulder.

"That's much too harsh. Economic sanctions, if we really must get revenge."

Mussolini eyed the two miniatures in disbelief.

"Eh?" he grunted.

"We're your conscience, stupid!" the miniatures shouted in unison.

"Ah, right," said Mussolini. "Well, sorry, whitey, but I prefer the red guy's plan."

"We must make Zog pay!!!" roared Mussolini.

Meanwhile, in Albania.

"Hmm... What was that?" said Zog.

"It's alright, your insanity, I heard it too," assured Midhat.

"Of course you heard it too! Nitwit," said Zog, annoyed.

"Look who's talking," muttered Midhat under his breath.

Before Zog could say, "WHAT!?" Fuat rushed in.

"Your royal Zogness, we have a problem," panted Fuat. "Look!"

Fuat handed Zog a message and Zog read it aloud.

The Message said:
To whom it may concern,

Hand over your country. Or else.

Signed,
Benito 'Muscles' Mussolini
"Ha!" retorted Zog as he flipped over the message and wrote his reply.

"Make sure 'Muscles' gets this," said Zog as he handed the message to Fuat.

"Right!" said Fuat and he rushed out the door.

Meanwhile, in Italy.

"Zog stew. Zog rinds. Zog loaf. Zog sticks. What?" said Mussolini.

His aide handed him a new message. Mussolini read it.

The New Message said:
Dear Stupid,

Blow it out your rear.

Affectionately,
King Zog I
"Of course you know this means war!!!!" roared Mussolini again.

Back in Albania.

"A new message, sir," Fuat gulped.

Zog read it.

The Last Message said:
You scoundrel!

You, me, outside, now!

Most Disagreeably,
Benito 'Muscles' Mussolini

PS. You can consider this a declaration of war.
Midhat smacked his forehead.

Fuat fainted.

Zog shrugged. "Hmm... I never thought he'd go through with it."

[See person walk up to a booth]Yes i would like to put my money on Mussolini

UMM... The best thing to do is PEACE

Edit

Removed spam.
Stroph1, AAR Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Cast: King Zog I, Midhat Frashëri, Fuat Aslam

March 30th, 1939

"King Zog I, King Zog I!" cried Fuat as he rushed into Zog's office.

"Yo!" replied Zog.

"This just in, the United Kingdom has guaranteed the independence of Poland and Poland is now part of the Allies!"

"Yippee-doo-da-day! They should guarantee our independence! The dorks! We're the ones that are under attack, not those wussy Poles!" Zog complained.

"I think that might be the first intelligent thing he's said yet," Midhat muttered to himself.

Saturday night? Guess I might as well update. :p

Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully, the coming war will not leave you disappointed. I laughed just playing it, so hopefully you will laugh reading about it.

Next Update: Zog at War.