• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6uHVkhi.png

I vote for Option 1. You can obviously defeat any rebels that might pop up as a result of the extra unrest.
Autonomy not only hurts tax income, it also reduces the speed at which you create new units. High autonomy is not good in your home provinces and Scotland can be considered as part of your homeland in my opinion.

6uHVkhi.png

The Skottish Prince Assembly: Option 1.

You've shown you can defeat rebels. You need to maintain control.

6uHVkhi.png

Option 2: To keep Scotland in the realm, adapt yourself to them and grant them more autonomy (See Chap. III and V of Machiavelli's Prince), plus it would be a waste of manpower, time and logistic to fight an other revolt in Scotland (see Chap. X).

6uHVkhi.png

The Skottish Prince Assembly: Option 1

You said you needed the tax, so keep the tax and let the army handle everything.

Just localization

6uHVkhi.png
Option 1
If you are not planning any wars and you are able to get a large army in Scotland for uprising, otherwise option 2 as it only affects part of your country, while the rest of country can be used to provide resources needed for war.

6uHVkhi.png

Despite my essentially absence of EU4 experience, Option 1:

Frankly the thought of giving the Skots autonomy shouldn't dare to cross a Monarch's mind. The fact that these princes should be thanking the Skane for their titles makes it all the more insulting!

(Kinda in character, sorry. I can't argue based on the game's logic, seeing as it's all confusing to me)

(Kinda in character, sorry. I can't argue based on the game's logic, seeing as it's all confusing to me)

No that is how you should vote so just fine ;)

Reactions:
6uHVkhi.png

The Skottish National Assembly: Option 1
The Skots were given protection by the mens of Skåne! They should be grateful, and if not, the royal armies can crush them. Skotland gives a strong base to the kingdom for defending Milsariki and more autonomy to someone specific would make the other people of the realm unruly too.

6uHVkhi.png

Option 1

You will defeat them, and their silly ideas of autonomy and independence.

I've been trying to mod the localisation for the reform desire but can't get it to work. If someone else manages let me know.

6uHVkhi.png

Option 1: They are a part of our nation, and a regional assembly undermines that. We can't let it stand!