• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Finally you can turn the tide against the Martian scum.

Either that or a second alien invasion, this one focussed on Washington.

Siriussly? You forgot that the martians were exterminated?

Martians were defeated by Sirussians and brought in their empire. A lot of Martians are rulling in the army.
As I said before, Sirussian Empire is pretty much like the Persian Empire.

@NapoleonComple: A second invasion is not possible while they are already on Earth. :)

The Invasion of Italy

USA-MTO-Sicily-p104.jpg

We achieved a new victory!
Our loses are still high according to their loses.
2lnv3sx.jpg

We've managed to form another huge encirclement. This time in La Rochelle!
24cb0gl.jpg

~100 troops encircled. We are attacking!
sqi2jr.jpg

Victory!!!
dwujpx.jpg

The invasion of Sicily! 33 divisions landed in Palermo. No resistance encountered.
2i9jb52.jpg

Meanwhile, in the Middle East, the battle for Teheran has started. Ankara was lost and they are advancing to Africa.
2gtdkxy.jpg

Another encirclement. This time a little one.
2n84r5c.jpg

October 23, 1947. The Western coast of France is liberated. Low Sirussian number of troops remained in the front lines. It looks like they are evacuating it. ~250 Sirussian divisions were destroyed in France. This is something what Germany didn't managed to do.
2 huge encirclements and a nuclear attack was enough to put them down in France.
2h6esg4.jpg

250 divisions gone...

Even with the frantic rate the Sirussians reinforce that should be devastating. Considering how many men a division represents you've probably wiped out somewhere in the region of a million Sirussians overnight

Also my sig is becoming more and more appropriate for this AAR.

Operation Doomsday? Sirussians want these guys to come?
4horsemen.jpg

250 divisions? WOW! Apropos, are there any informations from Office of Strategic Services about numbers of alien divisions?

After the latest update, everyone here should be proud of being a human.
Yea'! :D

250 divisions gone...

Even with the frantic rate the Sirussians reinforce that should be devastating. Considering how many men a division represents you've probably wiped out somewhere in the region of a million Sirussians overnight

Also my sig is becoming more and more appropriate for this AAR.
Myeah ... it is a necessary sacrifice.
250 divisions? WOW! Apropos, are there any informations from Office of Strategic Services about numbers of alien divisions?

When I landed in Spain, my intelligence estimated ~1600 infantry divisions, ~200 armored units. Now, they estimated ~1300 infantry divisions and ~100 armored divisions.

USA have a way better intelligence than Germany had. So these numbers could be true.

I'm following! Also there seems to be Swedish and maybe Norweigian troops holding out in Sweden.
Yes, they are still holding even if all of the VP's are lost. Look's like Sirussians will not annex them too soon. :laugh:

The Liberation of Paris

French_Civilians_greet_Americans_25Aug44_Paris.jpg

Normandy is liberated without resistance.
1fgrrs.jpg

American navy encounters some sort of strange ships....they are destroyed.
kf0daf.jpg

A new line is formed in France.
2a945rp.jpg

Lots of troops are brought by Sirussians in Sicily. First attemp to encircle them started.
o6fspz.jpg

But it failed..
10hvj0h.jpg

A large offensive was launched by Americans in France.
d4f8x.jpg

Victory in Auxerre.
2i6dh7n.jpg

November 3, 1947. Paris was liberated !
Remained citizens of the city welcome the American soldiers, for the second time in the last 3 years.
m9aank.jpg

New line is formed in France.
14toa52.jpg

The second attempt to break the front in Sicily. This time we have more luck. By taking Catania we can cut the island in two.
2gy3mtg.jpg

November 5, 1947.
France is about to be fully liberated.
2e4f5lz.jpg

It's a long way to Moscow.