• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Roman Glory Fighter

Recruit
1 Badges
Mar 16, 2016
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
The Koenisnberg(or something)-Bucharest line, rly, fuck that, I know this is too late, but, rly, you gonna sacrifice half Romania for that shit, At least you could give them Transylvania back.

Migthy

History is our playground
16 Badges
Mar 31, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I was way too busy, and probably will continue to be as I'm both working and going to college, but I can't help but keep thinking about this story and the universe I began to create years ago.
I can see the mistakes I did with the story, I was just throwing mods at the game and coming with some stupid story to back up the changes .. but no more!
I am doing a full review of the story and I will decide which chapters of the AAR will remain canon and which I will try to delete completely. Unfortunately, I do not see this story continuing in Darkest Hour, but on Stellaris.
Why I came back here? Well, I am hoping that some of the old readers of this AAR will get a notify and come here with suggestions about what should remain in the story and what not.
My opinion is that the story should have ended with the Human invasion of Sirius, most exactly, when the Sirussians were defeated .. right when all that time machine plot started.
If you got to read the few updates of the story in Stellaris, I was starting to build a proper universe, bringing some races into the scene. Well, I will have to remove that too. I want to do a proper reboot. What do you guys think?
Thing is, I would want to continue with a more logical story .. right from the momment of the Sirussian defeat.

Last edited:

Migthy

History is our playground
16 Badges
Mar 31, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris