• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I lol'd at that Alien naval sprite: some little xeno in a rowboat with a ray gun bolted to the front of it. :D

You are inflicting huge losses on the Xeno menace, keep it up! Are you also planning to blitz through Northern Italy in an attempt to cut off all of the Xeno divisions that are in the country?

Good update.

Whew, losing 100+ divisions in one glorious encirclement is the kind of thing an army can't bounce back from easily. Can't imagine they have the numbers to patch the hole you're making overnight, either.

I'm pretty sure this means the alien menace is a little thin on the ground right now. Fire up the engines; it's time for a continet-wide Reconquista.

The only way this can end is with a tank duel between Patton and the alien leader in the hangers of the Mother Ship as the humans board it from the ruins of Moscow.

Long time Lurker here.Waiting to see what Operation Doomsday is.

I lol'd at that Alien naval sprite: some little xeno in a rowboat with a ray gun bolted to the front of it. :D

You are inflicting huge losses on the Xeno menace, keep it up! Are you also planning to blitz through Northern Italy in an attempt to cut off all of the Xeno divisions that are in the country?

Good update.
This is exactly what I am planning. :D
Western Europe is the best place for making encirclements .... Eastern Europe is the worst one. This is why I managed to make just one encirclement as Germany. :(

Whew, losing 100+ divisions in one glorious encirclement is the kind of thing an army can't bounce back from easily. Can't imagine they have the numbers to patch the hole you're making overnight, either.

I'm pretty sure this means the alien menace is a little thin on the ground right now. Fire up the engines; it's time for a continet-wide Reconquista.
Do not underestimate them. They still have lots of troops. I'll try to liberate all of France, Benelux and Italy in this winter.
I must not let them time to reinforce the lines.

@NapoleonComple: Maybe yes.
It will end like "Patton, I'm your father!" :laugh:

@videonfan: We'll see. :)

The Encirclement of Siracuse

sicily.jpg

American scientists reported that our forces are as modern as possible.
x456s0.jpg

5ffdaw.jpg

Meanwhile, in Sicily we managed to win in Catania and form another encirclement, this time in Siracuse.
nmf7e8.jpg

In France, we started another offensive.
241muq1.jpg

60 troops encircled in Siracuse.
6gc0v9.jpg

And...victory! With this victory, we can say that Sirussians lost ~300 divisions from the beginning of our invasion.
90szo9.jpg

Sirussians reinforced their lines in north and even started an offensive operation against us in Laon. But we are more stronger!
saw4ch.jpg

The situation in Siberia is critical.
103fj9u.jpg

December 4, 1947. More advances made by American troops in France. We arrived at the Switzerland, Belgium and northern Italy borders, while in South, Sicily is almost ours.
2iv0ft5.jpg

Doesn't look like the Russian's will be able to last for much longer...

Where are the legions of Chinese and Japanese troops who should be flooding to the frontlines in Siberia to prop up the Russians? Have years of constant warfare completely exhausted them both, leaving little to send to fight the Xeno's? Is China also still split into fragments under KMT, Japanese, Communist, and China-Nanking rule? A unified China would be a powerful war factory, able to put out huge numbers of infantry and militia to fight against the aliens.

Good update, keep up the great progress! I hope your luck keeps up!

Doesn't look like the Russian's will be able to last for much longer...

Where are the legions of Chinese and Japanese troops who should be flooding to the frontlines in Siberia to prop up the Russians? Have years of constant warfare completely exhausted them both, leaving little to send to fight the Xeno's? Is China also still split into fragments under KMT, Japanese, Communist, and China-Nanking rule? A unified China would be a powerful war factory, able to put out huge numbers of infantry and militia to fight against the aliens.

Good update, keep up the great progress! I hope your luck keeps up!
They are all dead. I seen lots of Japs dying in my retreat from Russia (As Germany).
China, yeah, it's divided...

Thank you! I'll do my best. :)

Seems like in all the battles the Sirussians units are 2/3 or half strenght. So even if they have 1300 divisions the fact that they are understrength cuts them down considerably. How do the aliens play, do they get reinforcements/IC/productions/etc?

Seems like in all the battles the Sirussians units are 2/3 or half strenght. So even if they have 1300 divisions the fact that they are understrength cuts them down considerably. How do the aliens play, do they get reinforcements/IC/productions/etc?

Not all of them.
When I fought in the Pyrinees, they had strenght full. I won with huge losses.
Now they are pretty destroyed, but still, where they are not encircled they have considerable strenght.

I don't think that they are using IC. They are just getting new troops in Moscow.

@Zoli: Disbanded or killed. :(

Looks like Syrussians doesnt have any transports to supply their units in ports, so you can make some new encirclements after you will advance deeper in Italy. Anyway, good luck with second operation Husky :)

How much usable IC they actually control?
I don't know. I can't see.
When I'm clicking on a Alien province it's not showing me their banner, capital and ic. Just the province.

Looks like Syrussians doesnt have any transports to supply their units in ports, so you can make some new encirclements after you will advance deeper in Italy. Anyway, good luck with second operation Husky :)
Even if they would have. I would crush them with my navy. :D

Maybe to help you out you should fire a custom event unifying the Chinese substates (along with their divisions of course). An alien invasion seems like the only thing that could possibly get the Chinese substates to put aside their differences!

Nuclear Offensive

bomb.jpg

The second American nuke droped. This time in Amiens. This will offer us an easy breakthrough and even a new encirclement, this time in Calais.
mw7979.jpg

119usjl.jpg

Dunkirk it's ours! Calais is encircled!
2qjziud.jpg

~30 troops encircled.
6edrgz.jpg

Some changes took place in the US governament. Some German supporters are invited in. Some say that in the case of an American victory, Europe will be highly influenced by the Germans.
9r3dop.jpg

Victory in Calais! More Sirussian troops destroyed.
32zruza.jpg

The push out of the Sirussians from Sicily has started.
2qbvpkw.jpg

A new offensive has started in France, too. Huge resistance encountered.
v5wkmv.jpg

A new nuclear attack launched by the Americans! This time in the well-protected Geneva. We have turned the tide in this battle.
72vn0k.jpg

January 1, 1948. 4 Years from the Invasion of Moscow.
9fuqah.jpg

Wow, how did the U.S.A. become a dictatorship? Via events or by chance...?
I'm not considering it a dictatorship. I made that via event after the arrival of Donitz in US.