• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An suggestion: Train some divisions,can be garrisons or even militia,and put them in Vladivostok,preventing Russia from Falling,and making the aliens continue fighting in two fronts

The Winter Offensive

bv000013.jpg

Sicily is ours!
igalxv.jpg

Verdun is finnaly ours. Huge loses..
j5i0ee.jpg

First Swiss city to be liberated!
2isxlsp.jpg

Zurich liberated!
bia2kk.jpg

56 Alien troops remained behind our lines. They will most probably be destroyed.
2r59v0k.jpg

We landed in the Italian Peninsula!
2qs2qfq.jpg

The battle for Bern.
30ikmfc.jpg

First German city to be liberated, Freiburg!
33w7f4i.jpg

Strasbourg liberated! Now all of France is free!
s13tjq.jpg

Turin is ours!
2e0mwis.jpg

February 1, 1948. Huge advances everywhere on the front !!
szybf9.jpg

The end of the Chapter V:
"A New Beginning"

End of chapter you say? Do I detect a possible swerve coming our way? ;)

Good update, great to see some really huge successes against the alien hordes.

Is it just me or have their nukes dried up?

Metz & Colmar & Strasbourg are French cities according to prewar borders.

I'm eager to see how this plays out for you. You are advancing very fast but the Alies reinforce at extremely fast speed too. I think you need to pull off more encirclements, or make a real habit of outrunning Alien forces like those in Verdun.

But best keep it fluid lest the Aliens start nuking your concentrated stacks *shudder*

Are you going to liberate any countries that are behind the front lines? Or would that not be worth it right now? I'm thinking mainly of Portugal and Spain.

First german city liberated, now liberate the whole reich :p
I will try! :D
I count four liberated cities.

Metz, Straßburg, Kolmar, Freiburg...
I said that according to the pre-war situation. :)
Metz & Colmar & Strasbourg are French cities according to prewar borders.

I'm eager to see how this plays out for you. You are advancing very fast but the Alies reinforce at extremely fast speed too. I think you need to pull off more encirclements, or make a real habit of outrunning Alien forces like those in Verdun.

But best keep it fluid lest the Aliens start nuking your concentrated stacks *shudder*

Are you going to liberate any countries that are behind the front lines? Or would that not be worth it right now? I'm thinking mainly of Portugal and Spain.
I'm not going to release any country before the war is over. I must use any IC possible, and I don't wanna risk supply problems.

Indeed, it seems very premature to be arguing about Alsace-Lorraine before the Xeno invaders have been defeated. Methinks the Germans won't even have much claim to it anyways, since the 3rd Reich was destroyed by the aliens...

Anyways, eagerly awaiting for more.