• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Migthy

History is our playground
18 Badges
Mar 31, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War

December 16th, 1944. The day that changed our world forever. The day of their arrival. The day of the invasion.
The Sirussian Empire. Even to this very day, when we are about to finnaly defeat them, we are still afraid. It is not the first time we had the upper hand. I've read the books that were saved. They came from the blue sky, destroyed the Russians and their capital, Moscow. At that point, the Germans were about to lose the war. The Allies were coming from the West and the South, the Comintern from the large East. But the Sirussians saved them. How funny does this sound now. When I look at the Germans now, I can see the hate in their eyes. By the time the Germans first time made contact with the Sirussians, the Allies had failed their operations in France and had to retreat, they even lost Britain.
The Germans, when they reached the British Isles, it was all destroyed. The Sirussians bombed the Isles to hell. It was at that time when the Germans were convinced that those Sirussians have nothing good in the mind. They attacked. A "CRUSADE" they yelled....the rest of the world entered that crusade, but there is a difference from entering and actually taking part in it. The Axis troops were all alone in their invasion of the Sirussian occupied lands in Russia. The Sirussians were not prepared for that betrayal, they pulled back until they got their forces together and then striked with full force. Nuclear bombing all over the front .. and yet, the Germans continued. They reached Moscow. What a great victory it was ... but it was actually the end. The Germans had stretched too much and they were encircled. A whole army was destroyed. The Sirussians nuked the front once again and the Germans had to pull back. It was all over when the Sirussians destroyed the German nuclear reactors. The Fuhrer commited suicide, so did the others who were not killed by the bombings. Only Donitz made it out alive .. and some refugees.
Admiral Donitz was furious about the lack of support of the Americans. When he reached the American shores he saw a huge American army just standing here. The Americans did nothing until the Germans were defeated...and only then they went to Europe, just in time to save Spain. The Americans just waited for the Germans to be destroyed. Looking at it now, it was a fatal mistake. The Americans did manage to push the Sirussians back from Spain all the way to Germany.
April 25th, 1948. Operation Doomsday. When the Sirussians destroyed the Human civilization as we knew it. Huge nuclear bombings all over the world .. wiped out entire armies, pockets of resistence and countries. It was the day we lost the war. The day when we had to go underground.
The Sirussians looked like they won. Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa was controlled by them. The Human survivors were made slaves and experimented on. But they didn't come to America. They were sure no one could've survived the bombings in there. They bombed those two continents the most...But we did survive. And endured.
1st January, 2145. 200 years. We emerged from the vaults. We came back to the surface, only to witness the wastelands and the mutants that were created by the radiation. But we fought .. and fought, and rebuilt. 4 years of fighting for uniting the long extinct United States of America, 4 years of rebirth. When we found the books about our past. The Sirussians had found out about us and finnaly decided to invade us, at New York, where we won. Our first major victory against the Sirussians. In January 10th, 2150. We showed them how powerful they made us. Now it was the time to restart the crusade.
We crossed the ocean and invaded Africa. But we found something critical there. The Sirussians were not there. It all started to make sense when we found out that the climate of Central Africa was toxic to the Sirussians. We redisgned the entire army. Created shells that were able to start the disease that the Sirussians couldn't cure. And so, we finnaly got the upper hand and started to liberate our World. Those shells proved extremely effective, and the Sirussians had to evacuate Earth through their transporter in Moscow. They were in such big hurry that they couldn't even destroy it. We took the risk and went through the transporter, reaching Sirius, their homeworld.
Now here we are, March 6th, 2152. About to start our last offensive in the Sirussian capital city, Eileo. 200 years of war, endurance and sacrifice has led to this very momment. The future generations will know about our struggle. They have to. Even when it looked like everything is over, we still went on. That's what made us so strong. May Lady Fortune be with you, soldiers. I'm ending transmission.

COMMANDER! THE SKY IS BLACK! THE SKY IS BLACK!

Last edited:
I'll be following this AAR, too!

Well, for now I am waiting for the next patch and expansion of Stellaris. It won't start until then, but I might start to present the species and what will happen on Sirius. :D

An interesting idea.

Chapter XVI:
Ascension

Saved

As the Humans were preparing to start the final push to the Imperial Palace in Eileo, the sky darkened. Countless number of ships appeared out of nowhere. The battlefield remained silenced as both the Humans and the Sirussians were looking into the sky. For about three minutes no one moved. But that changed as the ships finnaly started firing at the Human camp. It was a slaughter. They tried to run for their lives, but there was no mercy. Even the Sirussians had to flee from the battlefield. It appeared that they did not know what's happening too.
The Alien forces started to deploy fighters which tactically destroyed all the Human airforce and encircled the rest of the ground troops as they were being picked off one by one. A total slaughter. The Battle of Eileo looked to be the first major disaster and defeat since Operation Doomsday, 200 years ago.

As the Alien forces continued to pursue the Human forces, the Sirussians, as they found out who helped them, they started to prepare for a meeting ceremony, quickly trying to repair or hide the damages of the Imperial Palace. They did not have enough time, as the Aliens returned in just one hour.

As a shuttle left the largest battleship, the Sirussians knew that their leader are coming down to salute them.
The shuttle opened its doors, as the Sirussians all bowed one by one.

[R]-2000 Years since we left you here, and yet you still have the same ceremonies! Hah!
[P]-Brother! You arrived just in time! Come in! We have a lot to discuss!

[The two emperors reached the Sirussian War Room ...]

[R]We knew it was bad at the momment we recieved the distress call. Our ancestors had a clear mission! Judging by that distress call, I assume the mission was a failure?
[P]Emperor Rhobar, we are clearly aware of the mission our ancestors gave to us. The blessing and the curse of staying here, hidden, and well away from the rest of the galactic claws.
[R]Wait, my grand-grandfather told me about it. I was not supposed to be the one whom would take the power of the Empire, but yet, he told me... It wasn't always like that. We used to stay here on Sirius together for a time.
[P]And then the Asterians became aware of what we were doing here and they started to assemble a fleet to come here.
[R]And someone had to stay here, and the others to keep them busy. Yeah. Our ancestors were very clever, you know. They made it look like we were defeated and on the retreat, while keeping them away from Sirius. The Asterians remained only with the idea that we were on the Solar System. While the Rhonians from Sirius remained here and gave birth to ...
[P]The Sirussian Empire.
[R]An Empire unknown to the rest of the galactic races. That started to expand into the Solar System as the Asterians left and never came back. I told you, our ancestors were clever, Pyrokar.
[P]The plan was that we will remain hidden right until the last momment, but unfortunately, the Humans proved way more capable than our ancestors anticipated.
[R]No one said the mission will be easy. Everyone that remained on Sirius accepted that new life. The sacrifice they would make for the Rhonian Empire. Our ancestors saw the great potential of the Humans. The gift. Do you, or them, see it now?
[P]No. They are not aware of it. But we, when we almost defeated them 200 years ago, we started our experiments with the remaining Humans that were catched and enslaved.
The radiations inflicted by the nuclear bombings did not help at all, as our ancestors believed. We made a huge mistake with the nuclear bombs, and so, we decided to not use them anymore.
[R]So that is why they managed to arrive there?
[P]They also found a way to inflict damage to our immune systems with a type of shells that would simulate a kind of climate toxic for our organs.
[R]Well, it seems we evolved on different paths, brother.These guns did not seem to have any effect on our troops. In fact, we did not have any casualties.
[P]We anticipated that. That's why we had to send the distress call at once. We could not afford to kill any more Humans with nuclear bombs. We found out that the non-radiated Humans, even though, very rare we found them .. they were more acceptable to our methods of waking up the gift. We tried to breed our species, but there are very few Sirro-Humans that can survive birth, as the interspecies breeding is very hard to mantain and adapt to it. Those very few Sirro-Humans that we have, had awaken the gift and we are keeping them safe in a compound in the South. We also tried to forcefully awake the gift of the Humans, and though many of them have gone mad, a very few survived and can use it with no problems at all. We keep them in separate compounds just in case.
[R]So, all in all, a slighty successful mission! The Rhonian Empire will never forget what has happend here.
[P]Millions of both Sirussians and Humans have died ...
[R]And we will make sure it was not in vain. We are going to evacuate your experiments once you send the coordonates to my ship. There is little time, Pyrokar. The Council of 5 must have tracked the movements of our ships by now, and we, being here after all those years, is sure to raise enough suspicion so they would send an army. The evacuation of those gifted ones comes first. By that point the transporter should have been destroyed and all the resistence wiped out from the planet.
[P]What about Earth?
[R]If there is time, I would like to go pay a visit to it. I will try to get as many material as possible for further research. We must also destroy the remains of your ruins. They must never achieve space flight technology. Once we leave, you will remain here and take care that the Humans will never leave Earth again.
[P]That will depend on what the rest of the Galaxy has to say about our staying here.
[R]Don't you get it, Pyrokar? We are doing the same thing again. You will stay here, we will distract the rest away. Or do you want to give up everything after all that sacrifice? We just need more material. You don't need to go invade the Humans. Just steal. Try to steal as many of them as possible without them realising it. If the Humans do not respond in a good way from the nuclear radiation, there is just no need for us to invade again. Once you manage to fully understand how to properly awake the gift, you will come to us.
[P]It's just that .. I don't know if the people are up to it anymore.
[R]They are Rhonians! Come on! Just a little bit more!
[P]Well, I guess there is not enough time to evacuate all the population of Sirius anyway. We go with that plan then.
[R]Good. On the way here I thought that after 2000 years, the Sirussians should take note of the changes of the Galaxy. Here, you have a Report about all the races. Read it when you have the time. Now you need to go underground. We will keep the incoming fleets outside this system, but just to be sure.

Last edited:
Things seem a mite unsettled.

A very interesting start, I think things will get clearer with future episodes. Very intruiging so far!

Very interesting start! :)

Interesting restart that ended all of the time travel by setting it at the liberation of Moscow from the sirrussians. Will be following this with great interest.

Thank you for the posts! Now that the leader of the Sirussian Empire is about to read that letter from Rhobar about the rest of the species of the galaxy, I ask you, if you want to help me complete it. :D
I already have a list about the species and about their story, their friends and enemies, their interests in the galaxy affairs. So, this time I have an idea about where the story will go, but if you want to have your own species in the story, you can send me a private message with their name, story, ethics and interests. If one of your species matches one I already made about the story, ethics and interests, I will just replace the current one's name with yours. If not, I will find a way to add it, but I can not guarantee it for sure. :)
I have done this kind of thing in the Alien Invasion AAR for Darkest Hour. The readers made stories about pockets of Human resistance in Europe and Asia after Germany's fall. And I gotta give them credit, those were awesome and I adapted the story to match with them.
Another time the readers made countries in the South America, also very intriguing, as the Humans in North America formed the United States once again and interacted with the South American countries.
Here, on of the stories created by a reader. Very intriguing and immersive. I used to love reading that.
The apocalyptic log as recorded by Franz Schaller in Cologne.

So, if you wish to see one of your species from your game imported into my story, you can give it a go, but I can not guarantee that every species will make into the story.

The Galactic Report

Even though I am merely 326 years old, I took the liberty as Emperor of the Rhonian Empire to access the logs behind my arrival on this world and coronation. And as such, I decided that you should be aware of the galactic affairs. After all, you ceased to get information when we left you here thousands of years ago. Knowledge is power, but only when used properly. In case of something would happen to our Empire while you will continue your stay on Sirius, you should be aware of the surroundings, as you will have to go out of hiding and reclaim the Rhonian place among the stars.

The Rhonian Empire comes first. When we lured the Asterians out of the Sol System and around the Sirius System, we had to continue monitoring the situation in this part of the Galaxy. The tensions were so bad that our ancestors had to hire the Arthell to rise some havoc on the Asterian borders so they will forget about us. Fortunately, it worked. It was an expensive affair, but a worth one, as it offered us more room to breathe. Afterwards, we continued to expand the borders of the Empire, meeting a pre-spacefaring race. They called themselves Radanians. They proved unworthy for our ancestors and after a quick war, they were exterminated and their planet colonised. We also entered in conflict with the Malteriyans, as they were also seeking to expand. Those species proved strong enough as we reached a stalemate. We achieved a favorable peace though. It was around this time, in 1599 (Earth Years) when the Council of 3 was created. It started more as a coalition against us, and we had to prepare once again for war. That war did not come though. Just tensions there and there but nothing that serious.

The Asterians, those were the ones who followed our activities on the Sol System. When they attempted to push us out of there, they found us on Earth where our ancestors were aiding and guiding the so called Egyptians in their wars. It was the Asterians who started what the Humans called "The Ten Plagues" that really pushed us out. But as I said before, we were succesful on luring them out. When we hired the Arthell to harass their colonies, the Asterians managed to defeat our mercenaries, but they never found out it was us who were behind it. That changed before the creation of the Council of 3 when they captured some Arthell in battle, and under torture they revelead our intervention. The Asterians succeded to persuade the Paradisians and the Ranoi into creating a coalition against us, with their base of operations being on the Nazarian fortress, called "The Castrum". That fortress was long abandoned by Nazarians in their mysterious retreat thousands of years ago. That coalition transformed into a more serious thing, as The Castrum turned into a place where people from the Galaxy would come to make trade or just take refuge. More and more civilizations were invited to join the coaltion, which would become to be known as the "Council of 5". Asterians, Paradisians, Ranoi, Arcturians and the Cindarii. And also lots of ambassies. It amazed us when we recieved the invitation to form an embassy on the Castrum. That happend in 1836 EY.
So this is how the Council Space was created. They had their share of conflicts with the Malteriyans, another war that ended in a stalemate, but this time it was the Malteriyans that achieved a favorable pleace. They also tried to save the Xha from climate changes on their planet. This can only be marked as a yet another failure. It was with the rise of the Iarna and their aggresive expansion when the Council had their first important win, and that only thanks to the Arcturians, who were offered a place in the Council for their actions against the Iarna. That war will remain in history as the Iarna War of 1789 (date adapted to Earth Years). The Iarna lost all of their achieved planets and were forced to give up the space faring technology and they remained in isolation on their planet. Even to this day we wonder why we didn't join this war. I am sure we would've been able to destroy that Castrum once and for all with the help of the Iarna. And yet, I just hope that it was a very good reason for our ancestors to not do it.
The Council grew more strong with the addition of the Cindarii which was in a long conflict with the Xanderian Hive. They accepted the Asterian invitation to the Council if they would accept their aid against the Hive. A most favorable deal if you tell me.

And then here comes the Lucarians. Unfortunately we do not know much about them. It is only known that they also posses the gift. But they isolated themselves into their controlled space. No one has ever managed to enter their space and came back to tell the tale. It was when one of the Lucarian defectors managed to flee their space and came to us for protection when we realised how really strong those people are. When we found out about the gift. Unfortunately, he killed himself when we tried to examine his powers. It was because of them that our ancestors became so obsessed to search for the gift in the galaxy.

I also mentioned the Xha. When their star started to cool down, the whole climate of their homeworld changed. The situation quickly turned into an apocalyptical one, as they were killing each others for survival. When the Council failed to help them properly, their scientists managed to find a solution to their problems and diseases inflicted by the climate change. They started to add synthetic parts to their bodies. In fact, they needed to add so much synthetic parts, that they almost turned fully synthetic, a synthetic body which followed to turn against them. This is how the Xha'Till were created, and procedeed to exterminate the rest of the Xha who refused the synthethic parts. It was a quite long processes which took place during the 1612 and 1620. Since then, the Xha'Till remained in their space and did not expand.

The Cindarii are the species that evolved on the same planet as the Arthell. They are brothers, just like you and me. But unfortunately for them, they did not quite get along with the Arthell selling themselves as mercenaries, and after a series of war, they left the homeworld in a search for another home. It was at this momment when they discovered the Xanderian Hive, when they tried to colonise the Xanderian homeworld, without the knowledge that it was already occupied.

The Xanderian
are known to be a subterran species. That was the problem. With the help of the Council, the Cindarii managed to defeat the Xanderians on their new home, but what they also did not know was that the Hive was also controlling other planets. And as such, the war continues to this very day, right from the first contact in 1812.

The Arthell, after pushing the Cindarii out of their homeworld, continued to sell themselves as mercenaries, even if their reputation was long destroyed when they revelead our intervention back before the formation of the Council. The good thing is that since then, the Arthell were never caught again as prisoners, as they just kill themselves by a vocal command to their armor. And no, it does not work if anyone but the armor's wielder says the command. We continued to use them when we needed. That though does not mean that they only work for us. Problem is, that they are now so good at being mercenaries, that we can not find out who hires them anymore.

The Arcturians are also a great warrior civilization. Their organisation, discipline added by them being completely fearless, has made a great addition to the Council. The Iarna, a great threat to the Galaxy, maybe even for us, was tactically destroyed by the Arcturians. It was after they joined the Council, that we started to take the Castrum more seriously, and therefore, created an embassy on it.

The Paradisians, we suspect that these were the ones who made the Plagues possible on Earth. Even though they are very weak and fragile and they live for a very short time, they compensate for being intelligent. This is what allowed them to survive their harsh homeworld and made them to push for the stars. They are known for their tactics and battle and you would be surprised as they would encircle and destroy an entire army on ground. We have also been trying to get our hands on one of their ships blueprints for ages now! Their ships are very effective and if you should ever have to fight the Council, take my advice and always take them out first. They would just keep outmanouvring and systematically kill you off. They should be taken seriously.

The Ranoi, also one of the founder species of the Council, they are a more peaceful and at times, isolationist, as they are known to refuse to attain most of the Council meetings. We suspect they joined the Council only because they were afraid of our ascendance and activity. It was them who brought a stable banking and economic system to the Citadel Space.They also are known to be a religious kind and they have taken the Malteriyan War very seriously, as they had a hard time believing any of the Malteriyan religious stuff.

Synopsis behind the Malteriyans is simple around 2 millennia prior to the present day a prophet was born on the planet of Malteriya. the prophet known as Xinophoros united the tribes of the planet into one on a holy crusade against the other peoples of the Galaxy desiring to spread their religion to other planets. Malteriya is lead by the Exarchardon Luriphoriun who is zealous and believes that Malteriya is the civilization to rule the Galaxy and desires any method to do it. Most of the Galaxy had their fair share of battle with them. They are fanatics in battle and you can never be sure about their tactics. To this day they continue to expand their borders and religion.

The Iarna are coming from a frozen planet. Their rise to power was a quick one and was seen as an immediate threat. As I said before, the Arcturians managed to stop this expansions and push them back to their world. I believe the only thing that kept the Arcturians from completely destroying the civilization was the really harsh Iarna homeworld. The Iarna are now isolated to their planet, forbidden to use spacefaring technology.

There are also the Meridians and Valerians, which, might not surprise you .. they are still fighting from the day we departed ways thousands of years ago. There has been some Valerian offensive there and there, but the war has been on a complete stalemate for 200 years now. Back on the Castrum they had to put their embassies on a different part of the fortress after the Meridian ambassador murdered the Valerian one in 1942 EY.

A whole Inossi fleet was destroyed when they tried to enter a star system. Since then they completely gave up diplomacy between the other civilizations. They are now obsessed to finding out what happend in this system. Thing is, they continue to send ships to that system and they never come back. The Paradissians are trying to help with the situation but this is obviously just a tactic to bring the Inossi into the Council. It should not come as a surprise to you by saying that this civilization really did advance from the momment our ancestors started the mission on Sirius. Unfortunately, we are not in the same good terms our ancestors were with them back then.

The Xardasians continue to be our trustworthy ally. They helped us with our conflicts, as we helped them with theirs. Our relations grew even bigger as the rest of the Galaxy turned their back to us. We appreciate them, and if you should ever have to leave Sirius, you should know that the Xardasians will always be at your side. But you should be aware of this, as back when the Sirius mission started, they also joined up. I wonder how they evolved on Sirius compared to the ones from their homeworld.

The Archeans, Nepharians and Nazarians, I am afraid I must keep this confidential, as I wish to talk to you in person about that.
By the time you read that I already left Sirius, and if I did not get to talk to you about the Ancient Ones, it means that the time was not on our side. I am sorry.
Emperor Rhobar of the Rhonian Empire.

//Credit for the Malteriyans goes to

Conquerer1234 :)

Last edited:
A small piece of presentation advice - it really helps if you leave a clear line between paragraphs, especially with a lot of text like the above post.

Xha'Till? Someone has been playing Mass Effect 3 again^^

Kidding aside I love the backstories for the various races. Its a lot to follow right now but that'll get easier as you delve deeper into the story. Looking forward to it.

Those are the Zha'Till. :p
I did not get that much into every races backstories, as I want indeed to develop them during the AAR more closely, in I hope a memorable way.
For now I just went for a general backstory.

Last edited:
Those are the Zha'Till. :p
I did not get that much into every races backstories, as I want indeed to develop them during the AAR more closely, in I hope a memorable way.
For now I just went for a general backstory.
Yea, I just went on a general expansion of the Holy Malteriyan Empire, just so you know they are from a different star system from Rhonia (what I am calling the planet since you don't name planets after stars), as for which one I will be keeping that a secret along with the secret history of the Empire. (Yea, a weird mix of Greece, Rome, and the Caliphate but that is the teaser)

The expansion for the game comes in April 6th. Unfortunately, this AAR can not exist without the features of the expansion, and as such, the game won't begin since then. But I will not stay idle and wait for it. I will go and study the stories of the races and try to get more depth in them. I am planning everything with care and I will adapt to the changes the game might make. Thing is, I am going with a story already in my mind, which as I said, might adapt to the chaos that the game might bring. I am sure expecting it to be a great experience.
There will be some updates until April, that will show what will happen with the Rhonian fleet going to Earth and the Sirussians that have gone underground on Sirius. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
The domain of writing a proper story is a quite foreign to me as in the past I was just making screenshots and explained what was happening. There and there writing some story and deciding what mod to go try as the story unfolded.

I played a bit with the Castrum. I decided that the best thing to do, was to create a ringworld and give one quarter to one member of the Council. The Cindarii didn't get one. It will be explained in further updates. :D Only the Ranoi, Arcturians, Paradisians and Asterians got one, but that does not mean that the Cindarii are out of the alliance.
I am going to post a new update soon, if you are still intersted in this AAR, I recommend coming back here soon! :D
*The galactic map is still work in progress*
v8k1d.jpg

2u79fk3.jpg

Last edited:
The Lucarian Uplifting

[S1]The Sirussians from Mars and Mercury were annihilated. We are closing in to Earth, mighty emperor!
[R] Proceed with caution, they might be expecting us.
*The door was instantly slammed on the ground*
[S2] SIR! A FLEET HAS ENTERED THE SYSTEM!
[R] What are you talking about?! The Council couldn't have got here already!
[S2 ]Those ships are not from the Council! I have never seen such ships in my entire life!
[R] Servants, I need you to send an urgent message to Sirus! Tell them to go underground. The Lucarians are here.

As the Lucarians were closing in, the Rhonian fleet, in disadvantage, tried to get out of the System, but without succes. The two fleets engaged in a big fight, which could've been seen all the way from Earth, in the dark zone of it.
The Humans knew that whatever happend with the troops on Sirus, it had to do something with that.
The fight lasted for the entire night, with whole ships falling from the skies ... until in the morning, when the fight could no longer be seen in New York, where a Lucarian ship descended into the city. Thanks to landing alone and not posing a threat, it was left to land, while being encircled by American militia. But nothing happend. No one came out of the ship. After one hour of straight curiosity and tests, the ship opened its gates, but still no one came out of it. No one was in there. What was found in the ship was one message: "The time has come for you to reach for the stars. You are capable of things you can not even imagine. When the time is right, find us and we shall enlight you once again." Behind the great hologram of the message, there were the means to achieve space flight. Instructions on how to use the Lucarian ship, and how to use the Hyperlanes.
With the Lucarians victorious and the Rhonian expeditionary force destroyed, the already united Humans finnaly could get out of their planet, this time with no transporters.
It took time, but now the Humans finnaly have a fleet and a spaceport. They are prepared to find their uplifters.

n4tk.jpg