• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good that in Stellaris, Civic implementation is their theoretical side

Reactions:
8kg8cd.jpg

• 7Haha
Reactions:
xXZCMXK.jpeg

• 20Haha
Reactions:
Alright, I admit I may have caused a bit of controversy. To ensure the continued stability of the galactic empire, I will lay off of the more controversial memes and implore my opponents to do the same.

Thank you.
-Cleaving3, Chief Incentiveizer of Orbis Customer Synergies

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Someone post an overused meme about roboBlorg before we get threadlocked.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Alright, I admit I may have caused a bit of controversy. To ensure the continued stability of the galactic empire, I will lay off of the more controversial memes and implore my opponents to do the same.

Thank you.
-Cleaving3, Chief Incentiveizer of Orbis Customer Synergies

You don't really have opponents. You're just posting overtly political partisan stuff while the rest of us are trying to enjoy some jokes.

That Zabu comic strip which i found? Is pretty much how I play Authoritarian "slavers" in 3.11 -- without slaves because the mechanics don't reward using slavery. But I do invade the hell out of primitives and force them to work for my empire, probably in better conditions than they previously had.

That's not about my politics out-of-game, it's actually about how the game plays right now, and compares that to the current state of the world.

Xenophobe tax:

YSlCSf0.jpeg

• 7Haha
  • 4Like
Reactions:
You don't really have opponents. You're just posting overtly political partisan stuff while the rest of us are trying to enjoy some jokes.

That Zabu comic strip which i found? Is pretty much how I play Authoritarian "slavers" in 3.11 -- without slaves because the mechanics don't reward using slavery. But I do invade the hell out of primitives and force them to work for my empire, probably in better conditions than they previously had.

That's not about my politics out-of-game, it's actually about how the game plays right now, and compares that to the current state of the world.

Xenophobe tax:

View attachment 1104589
Napoleon the pig: "Good, all according to plan."

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 5Haha
  • 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: