• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all involved and special thanks to @Nikolai as always for running the awards. A personal thanks to all who voted for Butterfly as she slowly flaps along majestically, it is wonderful that she is still attracting readers some 6000 days since she started.

Being less parochial it was good to see some new winners alongside the old favourites and to celebrate the last hurrah of a few works. As is traditional several works have been added onto my 'to read' pile, I'll be honest I have very little hope of ever clearing it but I hope the intent is at least worth something.

• 8Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats to all the winners and other nominees! Thanks to @Nikolai for once again taking on this task.

And thanks to all those who voted for my AARs, gratifying to see all three of them get recognition.

• 7Like
Reactions:
Late to the party but contrats to all the winners!

I want to take this opportunity to thank authaars who entertained me for the last two months (I don't say it enough as I am a "silent" reader who sadly never comment -or vote) so thank you @Dunaden, @Nikolai and @Revan86 for your wonderful AARs, I religiously read all of your updates! You are my public transports companions.

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:

I want to take this opportunity to thank authaars who entertained me for the last two months (I don't say it enough as I am a "silent" reader who sadly never comment -or vote) so thank you @Dunaden, @Nikolai and @Revan86 for your wonderful AARs, I religiously read all of your updates! You are my public transports companions.

As someone who, on my first real post-college job, had a 70-minute each-way bus commute between Providence and Newport, this is high praise indeed. I'm honoured!

• 7Like
Reactions:

That is so touching to read!

• 4Like
Reactions:
Congrats to all the winners, and many thanks to @Nikolai for running the awards.
And thanks to all of you who voted for Songs of the Saiiban, and who have kept voting for it through its entire run such that it's always been either 1st or 2nd place during its entire run. I honestly cannot overstate how much it has meant to me. :)

• 7Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
thanks to all of you who voted for Songs of the Saiiban, and who have kept voting for it through its entire run such that it's always been either 1st or 2nd place during its entire run. I honestly cannot overstate how much it has meant to me. :)
And all of those wins and runner-up finishes were very well deserved! Songs of the Saiiban is easily one of the best Stellaris stories ever created. Top ten, no less.

I, for one, and going to miss seeing your AAR at the top of the starcharts. :D

• 5Like
Reactions:

Thank you @Werther, glad to help you escape from the boredom of the commute. Two of my AARs were completed in the past month, so I'll have to pick up the pace on posting to my last active AAR to keep you occupied ;).

• 7Like
Reactions:
I'll add my late congrats to all the winners and nominated AARs/writAARs here as well as a thank you to Nikolai for keeping the tradition up!

EDIT: also I like the new tables to present all the votes and winnAARs, the future is now isn't it ;) .

• 3Like
Reactions:
EDIT: also I like the new tables to present all the votes and winnAARs, the future is now isn't it ;) .
I've been using tables since I took over. :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
1666739393327.jpeg
1666739400665.jpeg
1666739408145.jpeg
1666739415857.jpeg
1666739437116.jpeg
1666739444301.jpeg
1666739596253.jpeg
1666739610931.jpeg
[*]

1666739751256.jpeg
1666739758242.jpeg
1666739765331.jpeg
1666739773787.jpeg
1666739782464.jpeg
1666739789736.jpeg
1666739801422.jpeg
1666739808356.jpeg
1666739814305.jpeg
1666739947926.jpeg

[**]
And don't miss out to vote at Q3 ACAs!

Images from the Bayeux Tapestry; scenes between the events of: the army landing at Pavensey and the banquet of William, with Odo; later the preparations begin for the invasion.
[*] Pseudo-medieval cover of Coco Jamboo; artist unknown
[**] Lyrics appropriated from Coco Jamboo of the album We See The Same Sun by Mr. President (1996)

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: