• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*whispers to whoever sits next to me*
Wasn't he a tad hard against Yuri?

Lurken said:
*whispers to whoever sits next to me*
Wasn't he a tad hard against Yuri?
{GhostWriter is sitting next to Lurken} no, actually, he is not too hard against Yuri! ! ! for this reason: before Yuri is done, he will have the Bible memorized in two languages! this is good! as we read (in King James Version) in Jeremiah 31:33, "...I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." {emphasis added.} as we speak, very few people qualify to this standard, myself included.

this reminds me of a friend whose Grandfather called him the day after the moon landing back in 1969, and asked him, "Son, do you know what scripture was fulfilled last night?" just hearing about that conversation was awesome! not to mention (learning) that there is an Old Testament verse that prophecies the landing on the Moon! ! ! :cool:

Bullet said:
Olafssen stared at the test in front of him...
interesting! ! ! ! :)

Good one there...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olafssen sat on his chair which was made out of the remains of a panzer
"This was made out of the remains of a panzer" Olafssen explained to no-one in particular. Rocketman was outside. he put a foot in the classroom.
"this is one small step for a rocketman, one giant leap for der third reich" he muttered.
Olafssen threw a piece of chalk at him.
"Today class, we are going to have an interview with Bob Marley who will tell us his opinions on the Anschluss."
Bob Marley said nothing.

after class was over, Lurken and Cicatrix snook over to Olafssens desk while Olafssen was asleep on his desk. They discovered a book which said on the front 'Why I teach. by Olafssen'. They opened the front page and a alarm went off which triggered Night boat to Cairo in swedish....

Den er rättvis bort middag Halva det förflutna herre På det bank om flod Nile Här kommer båten Bara halva - flott Roddare flina en tandlös leende Bara rättvis en mer Till den här ödslig strand Sist båt längs floden Nile Icke synes till vara bekymmer Ingen mer blåst i hans hår Så han sträcker hans sist halva engelsk mil Den åra korten i hans hand Framför han sträcker torka landa Utom fristen icke öronbedövande hans leende Rättvis puffen på våt sand Med en åra i hans hand Flotte bort ned floden Nile Flotte bort ned floden Nile ( all ombord , natt båt till Kairo! ) ( natt båt till Kairo! )

"No!!!" bawled Cicatrix. Olafssen woke up.
"Detention! Both of you!" bawled Olafssen over the sound of Madness.

Ciçatrix said:
"Whoops. We got cought, I knew we shouldn't have done it, it's all your fault Lurken." :mad: :D

Nice to see this AAR back. :)

No! You wanted to do that! *wrestles down Ciçatrix*

Bullet said:
"Today class, we are going to have an interview with Bob Marley who will tell us his opinions on the Anschluss."
Bob Marley said nothing...
it appears that Bob has no opinion! ! ! :cool:

poor Bob...

The Fall of the Sudetenland

"And today class, we shall learn about the fall of the Sudetenland. We have with us today, 50 Cent who will tell us in his famous song 'Annex the Sudetenland or die tryin' Announced Klassenzimmerfuhrer Olafssen

"Yo! In September of 38
Da Fuhrer sent his men in to collect his land
Da sudetens twyed defendin da country
But it was hopeless yo!
And so h-"

"STOP!" Shouted the tortured Olafssen "Get out!"
50Cent stumbled out. Rocketman stumbled in.
"Heil!" he bawled.
"Go away" replied Olafssen

*whispers* Don't you think that Olafsson is just a tad tp hard on Rocketman?

more!

Lurken said:
*whispers* Don't you think that Olafsson is just a tad tp hard on Rocketman?

Ja, he is.

The Film Industry

"Today, film critics, we are going to watch a movie. Namely, The classic Nazism in a Nutshell directed by Bob Smith. It was made in February of 1939 and is well known for it's anti-nazi message." Observed Olafssen.

Unfortunately, Hajji Giray fell asleep. Then he woke up when the word

Olafssen said:
DETENSHUN!

was shouted at him.
"I CAN SLEEP WHEN I LIKE" Shouted Hajji
"GET OUT!" bawled Olafssen
"Hey wait a min Oafssen, Bullet just missed a exclamation mark on the end of my sentence"
"WHO?!?!?!" bawled Olafssen. Olafssen liked bawling. Oops sorry. I meant he liked bowling.
"Bullet, The guy who makes this AAR"
"WHAT?!?!?"
"I will be sober in the morning!" shouted Bullet as he finished his last pint of lager.
"DETENTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

nice! :cool:

The Annexation of Czechoslovakia

Rocketman, Lurken, Hajji and Cicatrix were on the way to school one day when a car ran Rocketman over.
"Oh my god, they killed Rocketman!" shouted Lurken
"You Nazis!" Cicatrix shouted at the passing car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today class, we will learn about the annexation of czechoslovakia int...."
"Der Third Reich!" groaned the badly-injured Rocketman
"Detention"
"Typical" Rocketman said

Too bad what happened to Rocketman, but good to see that he pulled through.