• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As the students leave the classroom, Hajji enters, pocketing his cell phone, then sees another copy of himself sitting at a desk doodling. His jaw drops.

"What is going on!!"

Another student taps Hajji's shoulder; Hajji looks and sees a third Hajji.

"GahhH!" He flees down the hallway and outside, where he sees a statue of himself and bursts into tears. Eventually he recovers....

"Uh, ... eight years?"

No homework again! w00t!

Snake IV said:
In Sweden a five year plan lasts one year.

In Germany, a 5 year plan lasts 1 year. In Sweden, a 5 year plan lasts 5 years. In Russia, a 5 year plan lasts 5 years, but nothing is acheived. In Italy, a 5 year plan never finishes.

The Gonzo said:
In Germany, a 5 year plan lasts 1 year. In Sweden, a 5 year plan lasts 5 years. In Russia, a 5 year plan lasts 5 years, but nothing is acheived. In Italy, a 5 year plan never finishes.
No, in Italy a what to do today list for a peasent in the winter never finishes. When a 5 year plan of the goverment is done there are no words for. ( No it's not when hell freezes) (something like when Carthade gets 3,000 posts without spamming)

Walks up to GhostWriter, "Sure I'll bring my GF, just let me know when, where, how."

For the answer on the homework:

"It depends on what concept of year you go by. Which means, how do you define "time". It could very well be five years, but what five years? Five revolutions of the Earth around the sun? Or five galatic years, that is five revolutions of the sun around the core of thour galaxy, etc etc. We must not forget that the year that islam is using is of different lenght then our georgian calander. In short, it could be five years, relative to how you relate to the concept 'year'."

Lurken said:
Walks up to GhostWriter, "Sure I'll bring my GF, just let me know when, where, how."

For the answer on the homework:

"It depends on what concept of year you go by. Which means, how do you define "time". It could very well be five years, but what five years? Five revolutions of the Earth around the sun? Or five galatic years, that is five revolutions of the sun around the core of thour galaxy, etc etc. We must not forget that the year that islam is using is of different lenght then our georgian calander. In short, it could be five years, relative to how you relate to the concept 'year'."
You will get a note for being over abitious. Three notes and off you go to the eastern font, or maybe detention, what ever suits Mr. Olafssen best.

Snake IV said:
You will get a note for being over abitious. Three notes and off you go to the eastern font, or maybe detention, what ever suits Mr. Olafssen best.
What is wrong with that? I try to go over and above what is needed, since if I fail with that, I will atleast pass the goals of school.

Lurken said:
What is wrong with that? I try to go over and above what is needed, since if I fail with that, I will atleast pass the goals of school.

Dieser ist ein schule, you dummkopf. You are not supposed to stand out!

Rocketman said:
Dieser ist ein schule, you dummkopf. You are not supposed to stand out!
Oh yes it is...if you stand out, in a good way, your grades go up. Which will probably land me a good job later on.

But you make us look like idiots in comperehention. That's the problem.

Note to slef. Help Rocketman beat up Lurken after school.

Snake IV said:
But you make us look like idiots in comperehention. That's the problem.

Note to slef. Help Rocketman beat up Lurken after school.
So you try to bully me around then? Oh well...to bad for you then...as a succesfull man later on, I could have hired my childhood friends...but now? Forget about it.

I call spam.

Rocketman said:
I do not bully der Volk around. I am not ein politician yet.
Good to hear that you support me, in a way, I will not forget this Rocketman. You can count on it.

Bullet said:
I may announce that my next aar after this one will be called 'Scarlet Submarine'. Plenty of Beatle ripping off and Baltic battles. :rofl:
And update?

Anschluss

After forcing Rocketman to apologize for spamming the forum, Olafssen stood at the front of the class.
"Today we shall Learn about Anschluss"
"What the hell is that!" bawled Yuri, A russian foreign exchange student
"The Anschluss was the union between Germany and Austria. On March 18, Hitler marched into austria with a pointy hat, and declared it part of Germany. The Austrians were too polite to fight back and gave up."
"You probably remember it then sir" bawled Yuri, again
"Detention Yuri" said Olafssen
Rocketman laughed and shouted "Serves you right, you Communista fool!"
"Detention Rocketman" said Olafssen
"Ha!" Bawled Yuri. Yuri like bawling.
"Yuri, Take this card to Miss OldLady and write out every verse of the bible 8000 times in old swedish and with Punctuation and French translation!"
"Demon!" replied Yuri