• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I regret to see it end, for it was both a source of stress and enjoyment. I do appreciate your GMing style - when I have calmed down after post-update depression - and hope to play another game of yours, or to keep playing France if you ever decide to revive it. Thanks a lot for it, Liege was short-lived but great, Diriyah was awesome and France, as stressing as it may have been - was a great experience as well.

It's sad it ended over such a dispute, but it was a very good game. There will be an IC from me some time.

OOC:

My Fellow Poles. I have signed legistlation that shall destroy Prussia, Russia, and Austria. The invasion begins in 5 minutes. Poles, we rise!

-Tytus Działyński, Second Consul of Poland

Thank you so much Stormbringer for the time and effort you put into this game, it was truly fantastic. Long may it be remembered!

PS. Glory to Muhammad Ali and his heirs...

Thanks for the game, storm. Sad to see it go, but happy that Bestphalia survived till the end.

Aww, sad to see this end. Thanks for hosting it storm, it was a lot of fun to play.

One day Afghan shall westernize under its own power, one day!

(IC coming later on the topic of Afghan westernizing eventually :p)

Last edited:
aww. Game was fun and i learned alot as russia so thanks for GMing the game storm!

I do not know what caused this sudden stop, but it has been an incredibly enjoyable experience to guide Sweden from the beginning to the end. My thanks to Storm for his splendid dedication to his players and creative updates.

Last edited:
I know I got booted early from the game, but it was still fun to watch. Bit of a shame to see it come to an end, but all good things, as they say.

450px-Carlos_Mar%C3%ADa_Isidro.JPG

Goodnight, sweet prince
and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

Thanks for the awesome game Storm. Playing as Prussia for so long was pretty fun, from the Revolutionary Wars to just trying to stay alive after them the game was really fun to play and I'm sad to see it end.

I've been lurking this thread for awhile, and I was hoping that I could eventually jump in.

I'm sad to see this die. This was one of my favorite games to follow.

Will there be another?

I wish to redeem myself in this series, and I feel like being part of Storm's next game will help me out.

But you do deserve some break time indeed sir.

Any way you look at this game, it was epic ;). Proto-Communist Dutchistan just being the best part!