• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, ah, I must say, I am honored to be nominated as fan of the week here again. Thank you all for the kind words.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Ah, I'm gonna have to politely ask the community to do it in my steed since I know there are those here who would love to nominate another fan.

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Can I nominate @RustyHunter? I'm unsure if he hasn't won recently, but he's been a real help commenting on my (not really ongoing but going on in a couple weeks) aar, so thank you @RustyHunter (even if you dont get the prize)
Thanks for the nomination! I'm glad you've appreciated my questions and feedback, and I highly recommend people check out @37th Armoured div AAR on the HOI3 forum.

Congratulations @RustyHunter !
Congratulations, @RustyHunter! I have seen you everywhere recently.
Many congrats @RustyHunter !
Thanks @Nikolai , @Midnite Duke , and @DensleyBlair !

3 out of 4 weeklies in two months, @RustyHunter is on a roll. Congrats!
I had no idea I was doing so well! Thanks @Qorten !

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
A forumite who is indeed seen in all the right places (and some of the wrong ones as well, but it's probably polite not to mention them). Congratulations indeed @RustyHunter , very well deserved. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: