• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Then I'd like to nominate @hjarg for his last Norman AAR; Even Better Hautevilles, really for all the characters he portrays, but perhaps most for the Empress Emma and her consort. It felt like saying good bye to a loved grandma when she retired from ruling, and the AAR.:p Hjarg's characters are both devious, yet still kind and noble. We salute you, @hjarg !:)

Very many congratulations @hjarg

Fitting enough, he last won for his original Hauteville AAR.:)

Congratulations!

Then I'd like to nominate @hjarg for his last Norman AAR; Even Better Hautevilles, really for all the characters he portrays, but perhaps most for the Empress Emma and her consort. It felt like saying good bye to a loved grandma when she retired from ruling, and the AAR.:p Hjarg's characters are both devious, yet still kind and noble. We salute you, @hjarg !:)

Congratulations @hjarg!:)

Very many congratulations @hjarg

Fitting enough, he last won for his original Hauteville AAR.:)

Congratulations @hjarg!

Congratulations!

Wow! Thanks for the nomination, @Nikolai
This is a great honour indeed. And what can i say- hope you have enjoyed reading the third attempt of Normans in space as much as i have enjoyed writing it.
Indeed, it seems like the last time was for the Hautevilles in CK2, so i guess Normans and me go along quite well. :)

Thank you all for congratulations as well. And even more so- thank you for reading! :)

I have the same issue as EmpireofOne.
I know there are many very good AARs out there, but i just don't have the time to read them all. You know, life and children and all that eats my free time too effectively. I'm not even able to write as often as i'd like.
Luckily, there are many fans out there and i'm giving up the right to nominate the next in favor of someone who really knows what they are doing.

Sorry for my lack of reading. But i'm sure whoever wins is the greatest! ;)

I guess it's up for nomination by first come first serve then, @Mr. Capiatlist ?

Congratulations @alscon!:) I like the idea of your story and knowing you a little from EotM I don't doubt that this is deserved!

(Rats! I was hoping to snag the open spot last night, but I wanted to wait for the moderators to confirm it was open before I posted... Ah well, no harm done.)

Congratulations @alscon! :D Certainly richly deserved.

Congrats @alscon . Ubbe isn't a nice character, he seems quite nasty to be honest, but he is will developed and interesting and so this is a well deserved award.

Congratulations @alscon - as El Pip notes, the character may not be nice (his preoccupation with ‘blood eagles’ is most disturbing). But he doesn’t have to be to win the award!

Well done @alscon -a great story

Last edited by a moderator: