• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for the delay, been busy with the holidays!
I nominate @Bullfilter for WritAAR of the week for his Blut und Schlacht AAR, he does a good job in acting in character of the reforms, actions, and more are performed by his rulers.

Sorry for the delay, been busy with the holidays!
I nominate @Bullfilter for WritAAR of the week for his Blut und Schlacht AAR, he does a good job in acting in character of the reforms, actions, and more are performed by his rulers.
Why, thank you very much @Tiberionus for this honour! It is very much appreciated. :) And all my characters appreciate it too. ;)

I've not read that one, but if it's as good as the rest I'm sure it's deserved. So congratulations @Bullfilter!

Congratulations!

Apologies for the little delay in naming a successor, but have been away on holiday and it is that quieter time of the year on the forums. Thank you to all who have offered their congratulations and especially (again) to @Tiberionus for the nomination.

I checked and my nominee for this week’s award has not received it since April last year (the rough ‘six month rule’) and it was for a previous character in their long-running and rightly famous saga. Foulques received the gong that time, so I only thought it appropriate that Geoffrey got it this time!

So, congratulations @JabberJock14 , this is a well-deserved nod to your peerless character development and writing in Before Plantagenet. I’m sure Geoffrey would thank his large cast of supporting actors - as long as they know their place and realise they are supporting him! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well done, @JabberJock14 - continuing excellent actors for quite some time! Six month rule or no, when a thing is deserved, it is deserved! :D Congrats, sir!

Thanks you for this honor @Bullfilter ! I don't think poor Geoffrey could have lived with himself having not won this - after all his father did. And he was all about proving his way could be just as effective as the old Iron Duke... if not moreso.

I’m sure Geoffrey would thank his large cast of supporting actors - as long as they know their place and realise they are supporting him! :)

Truer words about a character have never been spoken. Plenty of rose sure to be had by all!

Congrats @JabberJock14. Geoffrey is my favourite AAR character because is a very interesting and intriguing grey character.

Congratulations!