• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations

Congratulations!

Congratulations indeed @RossN

Many congrats to all of the recent winners, especially to @Nikolai for 2 in one year and to @RossN for joining the five-timers club! :)

Well, once again thank you everyone for your well wishes and especially thank you @Nikolai. :)

I'd like to nominate @Jape as the next Writaar of the week for his excellent Stellaris work Through Iron & Ash: A Cardassian AAR. I admit it is still pretty new but I think it already shows a lot of promise and I'd urge fans of history book AARs or Star Trek (or both!) to try it out.

congratulations Jape! :)

Congrats @Jape ! I will check it out and, you know the drill, please don't abandon it. :D

Many congraulations

Congratulations @Jape - a worthy winner (and also a good commentator on other people's AARs).

A new work from @Jape , I for one look forward to another excellent start before it is abandoned and another, completely different but still excellent work begins. It is the circle of Jape.
DYAEiOu.gif

Congratulations sir, sterling and innovative work as always.

Congratulations!

So incredible, amazingly, totally deserved nod. Congrats @coz1 !