• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done, my friend. Congrats! Nice to see this get a showcase just as your new work starts in EUIV. Great timing. :)

A well deserved win! Congrats, my friend! :)

I think the time has come. :D
I want to nominate @stnylan and his AAR.
A VictoriAARn Education
Very many thanks for the nod.

My congratulations @stnylan , well deserved!

Congratulations @stnylan !

Congratulations @stnylan!

Well done, my friend. Congrats! Nice to see this get a showcase just as your new work starts in EUIV. Great timing. :)

A well deserved win! Congrats, my friend! :)

Congratulations @stnylan! :D

Well done and well deserved. Congratulations!

Thank you all

For those who have not followed my AAR, the idea was very simple. Although I had acquired Victoria 2 and DLC some time ago I had never played it. This AAR is essentially my first proper play though. Sweden was the "course" I enrolled in, because Paradox :D

The AAR is now in fact just finished, and I had a lot of fun. In the 1860s I was offered an alliance by the North German Federation, and managed to make Sweden no.3 power in the world by holding onto their lederhosen. Meanwhile I saw Communist China, a never-ending civil war in Spain, Fascist Italy, a messy Balkans, Proletariate France, and more. Were I more confident I would convert to HoI4. I guess in time I still might.

The AAR is now in fact just finished, and I had a lot of fun. In the 1860s I was offered an alliance by the North German Federation, and managed to make Sweden no.3 power in the world by holding onto their lederhosen. Meanwhile I saw Communist China, a never-ending civil war in Spain, Fascist Italy, a messy Balkans, Proletariate France, and more. Were I more confident I would convert to HoI4. I guess in time I still might.

The more time passes, the better the converter becomes, so hold on to your save!

Congratulations @stnylan ! I still need to catch up.

So it is time to pass this on. It has not been an easy choice, as there are many wonderful creations on the fora at the moment. At last though I have chosen a writAAR whose AARs I have enjoyed and who has quite a gem currently ongoing, from a game that has not featured on the showcase for a bit.

writAARs and readAARs, commentatAARs and lurkAARs, I give you Advance Britannia! - a Kaiserreich Restored United Kingdom AAR by @George_VI

This AAR is a Hearts of Iron IV Kaiserreich - and for those that do not know Kaiserreich is a mod that began development in HoI2 days positing that World War 1 was won by the Germans. I won't say more - read this AAR. It is well worth the effort.

So it is time to pass this on. It has not been an easy choice, as there are many wonderful creations on the fora at the moment. At last though I have chosen a writAAR whose AARs I have enjoyed and who has quite a gem currently ongoing, from a game that has not featured on the showcase for a bit.

writAARs and readAARs, commentatAARs and lurkAARs, I give you Advance Britannia! - a Kaiserreich Restored United Kingdom AAR by @George_VI

This AAR is a Hearts of Iron IV Kaiserreich - and for those that do not know Kaiserreich is a mod that began development in HoI2 days positing that World War 1 was won by the Germans. I won't say more - read this AAR. It is well worth the effort.
Many thanks, you're very kind. I'm quite new to all this AAR business, I didn't know there was so much going on here, but I think I have an AAR in mind for next week's.

Many thanks, you're very kind. I'm quite new to all this AAR business, I didn't know there was so much going on here, but I think I have an AAR in mind for next week's.
Congrats George_VI! Good to see someone new to this area gaining a nod like this. If stnylan likes it, then we all know to take a look. Welcome to the greater world of AAR writing. :D Great to know you are already thinking of who to pass it to. Well done, sir In every manner! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations George. It is a splendid AAR. Really does make me consider getting back into HoI4 with KR.