Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also doubt I can convince the JL anymore you two are the wolves so congrats, you and your friend have won anyway so you can stop that charade.

I'm voting her now. And I e.g. made a very significant vote on her day 3.
That's exactly what I said. You were okay going after her when there was still plenty of room for errors, but now when the end is nigh you pretty much ignored her. And pretending your vote for her after the JL already joined against her after an entire day when you could have cared about her but didn't is just silly.

Had I not pushed up die Gräfin like that a fake outing wouldn't have been needed in all likelihood.
But the nhow would you have gotten that sweet "I voted against Graf and beartjah" argument you're using right now? And do you really want to use the "This action wouldn't have made sense as a wolf" and the "I've made tons of screw-ups this game" argumetns in the same post?

I also doubt I can convince the JL anymore you two are the wolves so congrats, you and your friend have won anyway so you can stop that charade.
It's not very surprising that you're not very worried about defending yourself. We all know I'm most likely the next lynch. dedonus suspects me of being together with you, and Caillean would have voted for me if everyone lese wasn't already on you. You know that you don't have anything to worry about as long as Wagon can keep up appearnaces.

after an entire day when you could have cared about her but didn't is just silly.
You are aware that the fora were down a large part of yesterday and then were slowed to a crawl for hours afterwards?

But the nhow would you have gotten that sweet "I voted against Graf and beartjah" argument you're using right now? And do you really want to use the "This action wouldn't have made sense as a wolf" and the "I've made tons of screw-ups this game" argumetns in the same post?
You're literally saying I'm suspicious because I made crucial votes against wolves. When did you make crucial votes against wolves?
And again, there wouldn't have been a need for a fake outing had die Gräfin not been in the lead, a position I placed her in.
Are you seriously saying that I put die Gräfin in the lead so that I'd need to do a fake outing which is a very risky thing which can blow up easily. Hit a JL member and it's dead on arrival. Fake outings are not something you want to do.

Yeah thas a nice show you two put up.

Why not, you have as good as won now.

Unvote Graf Zeppelin
Vote Wagonlitz

UNVOTE GRAF

VOTE WAGON

Wait, you guys actually listened to me? And I was certain we were gonna lose this.

Wait, you guys actually listened to me? And I was certain we were gonna lose this.

A tie today will result in two results:

-2 wolves lynched: Village wins

-1 wolf, 1 unscanned villager lynched: the remaining JL can easily lynch the last wolf.

We can't lose now..

If you're not a wolf, we'll know.

If you are a wolf, you might as well surrender now as we're going to know after deadline.

We can't lose now..

If you're not a wolf, we'll know.

If you are a wolf, you might as well surrender now as we're going to know after deadline.
yeah but, the risk is that the wolves snipe in favor of one of the tie candidates who is a villager. The fact that you chose to tie with Wagon over me should count for something, right?