• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok lets start...

"rich" lands of alaska! yeah right... rich in snow... i wonder where are these rumors from...
eu37v.png

the brave Knigths of... Kursk...
eu321f.png

Shintoist Orrisa
eu322.png

Mamluks at war with its partner in union Najd, of course i used this opportunity to annex Najd :D
eu323.png

What's the default name of government type "Metropolis"?

I wish people would crop their images (like what i do*) :( it wouldn't take long on paint.

*such as in my aar, view it now, link in description, results may vary.

But shouldn't the Kinght's name of Theocracy be "Monastic Order"?

@Ivir - No its not. It's not even catholic. Instead, its protestant! They revolted in probably the ONLY protestant province in all of the Iberian peninsula :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, these pics are hilarious. You're killin' me. :D

PS. What does "Into Space" mean? :wacko:

PS. What does "Into Space" mean? :wacko:

It all started when somone posted a thread asking "Can Poland into Space?", it asked whether poland was ridiculously powerful. Ever since that dark night, Paradoxers have been quoting it just for fun.

I thought it was some kind of comic that the guy was referring to, and it sounded really dumb so people keep saying it. There are AARs built on that phrase. "Can Oman into Space?" "Can Khandesh Into Space?" and the like.