- Nov 8, 2008
What is this mod?
This mod ports the missing CK2 3.0 cultures: Arberian, Carantanian, Coptic, Crimean Gothic, and Dalmatian to CK3.
This mod is intended to be playable on its own but can also be integrated into other mods. (see instructions)
- 100% port of name lists and dynasty name lists to CK3 format.
- 100% port of characters, and all 867/1066 rulers in CK2 are playable.
- Province cultures mapped to CK3.
- Most cultural province/title names are ported if found in CK3.
- Most names are linked in the name list.
Changes from CK2:
- The CK2 County of Pettau is mapped to the County of Ljubliana.
- Dalmatians are made Orthodox because they are still part of ERE, technically.
- Dalmatians are independent, in line with CK3's setup.
- Dalmatian rulers are made feudal so that they are playable.
- Dalmatian rulers of the Duchy of Ragusa is always called Rector even when feudal. (Republic rulers only in CK2)
- Coptic culture isn't mapped based on CK2 due to map differences. Instead, all cultural Egyptian but religiously Coptic provinces receive Coptic culture.
Other changes from vanilla CK3:
- The County of Ragusa/Dubrovnik is controlled by Dalmatians in 867 and 1066 in line with CK2 and history.