• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
odd1.jpg

odd2l.jpg

odd3w.jpg

Last edited:
No it is not. Neva is a Finnish word for one kind of swamp.
There are Finnish people living there. It has a core of Finland in it.

Now tell me, how does your logic make it a part of 'Russia'?

I mean in modern times, as in today, that geographical part is part of Russia, isn't it? Isn't that the spot where St. Petersburg is? Right on the river Neva?

I mean in modern times, as in today, that geographical part is part of Russia, isn't it? Isn't that the spot where St. Petersburg is? Right on the river Neva?

You mean wrong. This be Eu3, not modern times.
Yes, they built Petersburg on Finnish land, with Finnish workers, on a Finnish river that flows into the Gulf of Finland and in an area populated by Ingrians that are our kinsfolk.
And that makes it Russian to you?

The screenshots I take are to many kb and Im not allowed to upload em. And F11, Ctr+V on paint seems that doesnt work in this Windows7.

F12 (not sure what F11 does) makes a picture of the world map and automatically saves this screenshot in a Screenshot folder in your EU3 folder, so Control+V won't work. It sounds like you've already found the 'print screen' button.

If the images are too large, they're probably in the BMP format: try converting the images to PNG or JPG (open in Paint, save as). You can also upload your images to sites like Imageshack or Photobucket for free, after which you can link to that site from these forums.

Rajputana is huge, and what is that in Japan? Love the Genua in South Amerika :)

Yes, they built Petersburg on Finnish land, with Finnish workers, on a Finnish river that flows into the Gulf of Finland and in an area populated by Ingrians that are our kinsfolk.

Really, if you want to talk historic terms, wouldn't that be Sweden? =)

(I'm trolling please don't hurt me)

Really, if you want to talk historic terms, wouldn't that be Sweden? =)

(I'm trolling please don't hurt me)

Its Russia today, Finland yesterday, Sweden 'fore that, and England in the near time future (as soon as I get to power). Anywho, this isnt really the place to discuss where things are.

It begins under the control of Russian Novgorod as such I'd say in EU3 it is Russian.

France and Scotland used to be part of this war ... with this new interface i have some trouble to find the declarations of war in all these small flags at the bottom ...
but what on earth did England to face such a coalition? (in 1410... )

eu311.jpg

This is from my current Ottomans game. It seems that once the usual suspects collapse on themselves all the minor nations formed ate from their former masters' dieing body. Most of the colonial powers in 1633 are countries that don't usually last the first 10 years of the game.

I'm particulary impressed by Navarra. They hold Florida so I think they will into space so. :eek:

Burgundy? More like Bar.

Who says Balkan countries need to be buffed?

When they are gone, let no one question the Cojones they had...
qp1f9h.jpg