• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Derahan! :)

Indeed, congrats Derahan! Well done keeping up the AAR newsletter tradition. It is a worthy effort run very well. :)

As far as I understand the situation, D, you've chosen an actual AAR to receive this award. The FotW award is actually for, well, fans – that is, the commenters rather than the authors. You might want to amend your nomination to reflect this. :)

Alright, I have to revoke the award, aparently my brain fucked on me and forgot what this award was for. Anyways since I am not that around on the forums that much to nominate any fan (that I feel would be deserving) I will open the nominations to anyone who want to nominate anyone. It's open.

I cant say that I disagree either. The thought struck me as I read exactly what the award was for =) Though it did get me to thinking that I lurk all too often. No worries from me, I was honored by the thought in the first place. Who-ever receives it will likely deserve it more than my lurking self.

Cheers, Lucius.

As far as I understand the situation, D, you've chosen an actual AAR to receive this award. The FotW award is actually for, well, fans – that is, the commenters rather than the authors. You might want to amend your nomination to reflect this. :)

I must say I'm intrigued at the idea of an AAR that's achieved such a state of self-consciousness that it is capable of commenting on other AARs.

I cant say that I disagree either. The thought struck me as I read exactly what the award was for =) Though it did get me to thinking that I lurk all too often. No worries from me, I was honored by the thought in the first place. Who-ever receives it will likely deserve it more than my lurking self.

Cheers, Lucius.

Maybe this will spur you on to develop a more active stance on commenting? :)

In any case, if this episode has done one thing, it has convinced me to check out your AAR. I'm intrigued!

I must say I'm intrigued at the idea of an AAR that's achieved such a state of self-consciousness that it is capable of commenting on other AARs.

Wouldn't that be too avant-garde and metaphysical for your tastes? :p

Well...congratulations Lucius? :p

Alright, I have to revoke the award, aparently my brain fucked on me and forgot what this award was for. Anyways since I am not that around on the forums that much to nominate any fan (that I feel would be deserving) I will open the nominations to anyone who want to nominate anyone. It's open.

About killed me with this response :rofl:

I imagine people are just waiting for a mod to validate everything before going ahead. Don't worry, someone will come forward. It just takes a few days sometimes – especially in circumstances like these. :)