• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
@CBR JGWRR can you choose a successor to pass this along to?

Rensslaer

• 2Like
Reactions:
Sorry, had a difficult few weeks, completely forgot about this...

So, Life2.0 has had two standout constant commentAARs who I would like to nominate for this, with both contributing time, ideas, inspiration and clarity to a developing narrative, Life2.0 wouldn't be what it is without them. As comes as no surprise, both are repeat fans of the week. So, it is a pleasure to move @HistoryDude from 11th to joint 6th in the all-time chart. :)

• 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @HistoryDude ! An excellent commenter and writAAR!

• 3Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice, congratulation indeed @HistoryDude

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to the @HistoryDude . We definitely appreciate his comments as a fan and commentatAAR.

Another golden fan for you!
GoldenFan.png

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
From a 1st Time Winner (@CBR JGWRR) to a 10th Time Winner! Congratulations @HistoryDude!

I am glad you're supporting Life 2.0, but I also see you quite EVERYWHERE else! Thank you for keeping us all encouraged and for your detailed comments which keep everyone engaged!

@CBR JGWRR I know how it can be when life is throwing us sandbags. I'm sorry and hope things get better soon!

Rensslaer

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Reactions: