• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome update!

More! :D

Very slick. May the process of rectification commence

excellent! ! ! ! :cool:

Crush them under the German panzer! :D

Nice update.
I find the "spoken" text uneasy to read tho. I would suggert a one point bigger font.

awesome! lol. for some reason the ministers talking kinda reminds me of the beginning scenes for the missions in starcraft where you get the briefing :p

nice presentation very graphical indeed

Interesting start! And why is Goring not fat yet ;) Is that a four year plan as well?

Singleton Mosby said:
Interesting start! And why is Goring not fat yet ;) Is that a four year plan as well?
Thinking of German RISK AAR?

And so it begins... Looks cool, but are you planning to go at war when you get the Danzig event or wait a bit longer because of your 4-year plan, it won't be finished whe you get Danzig?

Great presentation of info, I especially like your roundup of the government and the summary provided by each cabinet member.
How did you choose which provinces to upgrade? I ask as some of them seem vulnerable to attack (like East Prussia for example) but they may have some advantages I am not aware of.