• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51077)

Sneaky Cultist
Nov 27, 2005
Nación Argentina II The CooperatAAR

So who wanna join? :)

You can be:

Head of Army, Head Of Airforce, Head Of Navy, Foreign minister or Industry minister.

Lets make Argentina the top nation(and orange grower :p ) in south america!

Im going to start in 1936 and spend my time building up and attacking :)

BTW: This is a HOI 2: Doomsday 1.2 AAR

(Wohoo my 600th post :D )

Last edited:
Congo said:
I'll be head of Air Force...and dress up in a victorian way with medals and uniforms...

Ok first come first served :D

Ok now we have 5 out of 5 :D

Head Of Army - Corbett
Head Of Airforce - Congo
Head Of Navy - Juste
Foreign minister - Raudsarw
Industry minister - lifeless

:D

Last edited:
Watch out for Brazil. I'll be Minister of Army, and use the picture M45137 (J.L. Ilsely of Canada's picture) Paternal Autocrat/Social Conservative/Market Liberal (whichever to make it easier for your government) will do if it's up to me, if not it's up to you. Do you have a chief of staff? I'll post the picture here so you don't have to look for it. Originally I had another picture, but this one looks a little better and lacks any nation-specific markings; i.e. it's not wearing a Canadian uniform to an Argentinian AAR.

m45137xx1.png

Last edited:
Juste said:
I would like to appoint you to Admiral in the navy.. If you and General Jac approves

Yes, General Jac, please approve! I promise I wont hit any reefs...or whales...or recreational watercraft...or children...or the Presidential Palace...like last time... :(

HannibalBarca said:
Yes, General Jac, please approve! I promise I wont hit any reefs...or whales...or recreational watercraft...or children...or the Presidential Palace...like last time... :(

I have sponsored "Navigation for newbies" so you are ready for action ;)

HannibalBarca said:

Hm ok then :p , then you are Admiral Hannibal :p ! Use your position well and dont turn our ships into artificial reefs for fish! Or my secret police is going to turn you into a reef!(with the help of sement-shoes :p )

Corbett said:
Watch out for Brazil. I'll be Minister of Army, and use the picture M45137 (J.L. Ilsely of Canada's picture) Paternal Autocrat/Social Conservative/Market Liberal (whichever to make it easier for your government) will do if it's up to me, if not it's up to you. Do you have a chief of staff? I'll post the picture here so you don't have to look for it. Originally I had another picture, but this one looks a little better and lacks any nation-specific markings; i.e. it's not wearing a Canadian uniform to an Argentinian AAR.

m45137xx1.png

Do you all want pics? I orginally thought that this AAR was not going to use pictures of you, but if you all want it Im sure i could fix it in the editor :)

General Jac said:
Hm ok then :p , then you are Admiral Hannibal :p ! Use your position well and dont turn our ships into artificial reefs for fish! Or my secret police is going to turn you into a reef!(with the help of sement-shoes :p )

Sí, jefe. Él está durmiendo con los pescados...

(Translate from Spanish to English. :p )

HannibalBarca said:
Sí, jefe. Él está durmiendo con los pescados...

(Translate from Spanish to English. :p )

Hannibal go and get your pic! ;)